You Shut Him Out

Harry: "I don't know what I did," he mumbles softly, toying with the clasp of his watch. "But I never wanted for you to shut me out...I can't bear this, I want you to let me in again. Please, don't keep everything bottled out. I can't do this alone and...I know you can't either." 

Louis: "Why won't you talk to me? Was it something I did?" he asks, his blue eyes pleading. "Bloody hell, please stop shutting me out, please tell me what's eating away at you. I can't stand to see you upset, please." 

Liam: "Babe," he frowns, placing his arm on your wrist. "Why have you shut me out like this? I'm sorry for whatever I did...please just let me in again. I need you to trust me and stop shutting me out." 

Niall: "You can't keep everything bottled up." he mumbles quietly, his tone more serious than you'd heard in a long time. "You can't shut everyone out like this, at least not me. I want to hear everything you'll tell me, just please give me a chance to listen. Don't shut me out like everyone else." 

Zayn: "I'm the king of shutting people out," he admits, lazily rubbing your shoulders. "But I don't want you to be the queen, babe. I want you to let me in and tell me what's wrong. We both can shut people out, we at least have to let each other into these bubbles we've made for ourselves...or at least we have to try."