- t h i r t y s e v e n -

Yes, I'm writing about suicide? I know, I messed up, don't judge me okay?
I just have this liking for dark fiction for some odd reason. Y'all were crazy in the comments last chapter, XD
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

Her once sweet and delicate voice, turned horrified and shocked as she held her head up, seeing the knife in my hand.. She immediately rushed towards me and slapped the weapon out of my grasp , making it dance through the air and land on the floor carpet.

Her eyes stared daggers at me as tears fell slowly down her cheeks. I refused to make eye contact with her. I didn't want her to see me in such a state. So weak..so defenseless..

"What were you going to do?" She whimpered out, fighting back tears as she held the collar of my worn out sweater.

I didn't answer...I didn't want to...

"Why? Why were you going to take such a step?" Her voice now sounded furious and upset. She let go of my collar , and pushed me back just enough for me to stumble onto the floor.

"I have nothing else to live for...everyone hates me..its doesn't matter if I live" I silently state, still not averting my eyes away from the floor. I could hear her quiet whimper, she came close to where I had stumbled and looked at me in the eye with her tear stained face. "And you think by killing yourself, it'll make things better?"

"WHAT OTHER OPTION DO I HAVE?" I blindly screamed as I pushed her away in anger and stood up in haste. "You rubbed salt against my wounds..you are in no place to stop me" I kept on screaming.

She looked at me horrified, her eyes showed nothing but guilt as she froze in shock. She stood numb in her place but she was able to mumble out a few words, which I thought was too late for her to say.

"I-I'm sorry" she whispered.

"It's too late for that!" I yelled as I tried to reach for the blade which rested on the soft carpet floor. "NO!" She exclaimed as she kicked the knife away "Don't do it!"

I didn't have time for this, I want to hurry up and start my paradise in the clouds, but this girl keeps interfering. Where was she when her brother bruised be to the point my skin bled? Where was she when her brother used me as a punching bag? She wants to save me now?

Hah, what a laugh.

I stormed out of the house not pleased in being interrupted. "I'll choose whether I want to live or die! You can't change anything" she followed me, onto the road.Her eyes were red from the endless tears that kept flowing, mine were too.

I crossed onto the other side of the busy road in hurry, she tried to follow me but was blocked from crossing over to the other side due to the heavy traffic, and countless cars blocking the busy path.

"Please! I'm sorry okay?! I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just too stupid to realize my feelings for you earlier" she cried,