distraction

"okay brendon this is what's going to happen," josh started explaining to his best friend as they were about to get out of joshua's old car,
"your going to sit out here and call the place to distract the front desk while i run in the back and beat the guy that stole my money."

brendon gave a quick nod, running a hand through his raven hair as he urged joshua out of the vessel. ( ;) )

the brown haired man made his way to the door, trying not to look to suspicious as he walked in with his hood up.

he heard the phone ring at the front desk and he silently thanked his bestfreind as the man at the front desk moved away from the wood to the phone.

joshua took this as his chance. he b- lined it to the kitchen door; until he heard what sounded like angles.

the teenager whipped his head to the stage at the front of the place, and practically bathed in the presence of the boy on stage.

he sang an unfamiliar tune with two other guys on stage, his hands ever so often would come up to his face and then slam down on his piano keys, singing lines that seemed so sentimental.

"everyone gather around for a show, watch as this man disappears as we know,"

joshua couldn't help but stare as he soaked up the intelligence from the boy on stage, catching his eye once or twice.

"do me a favor and try to ignore, as you watch him fall through a blatant trapdoor!"

the boy on the stage basically screamed the last part and joshua found him self propped up against the horribly painted wall, clapping louder than anyone else in the room.

almost immediately after the song ended, the boy on stage walked off quickly and made his way towards joshua.

the older boy looked behind him to see if he was walking towards someone else, but slowly realized that there was nothing but a wall.

"tyler. my names tyler." the boy stuck out a soft hand to the one who had an awestruck expression on his face, smiling like an idiot as his friend was screaming at him from inside his car.