The Moonless Sky

~Mature Content in the Chapter~

If this makes you uncomfortable please skip to the ellipses

He sat beside her on the edge of his bed watching her as she methodically pulled hair pins from her curls. Rosalind had lost count as she felt her hair for more of the nuisances. It didn't seem to matter how many pins she pulled out her hair didn't seem to fall. Without request, Will came to her aide and gently removed the remaining pins. He took the pins from her and placed them on his bed side table. He stood up on his knees behind her and began to comb her curls out with his fingers. Her hair fell down her shoulders and William slid his hand into it--just above the nape of her neck. He brushed her hair to the side, and placed a delicate kiss just behind her ear.

She turned to face him; placing her hand just over his heart. She felt his pulse just under her finger tips--constant and steady. Rosalind moved her hands up his chest; wrapping them around his neck. Her face buried in his neck. She shut her eyes taking in the moment--she wanted to be her with Will. She inhaled his scent, feeling the beat of their hearts moving together.

She pulled away from him and he looked on her. William tangled his hand in her hair, holding her head up. He wound her curls in his hand.

"My Rose," He whispered.

"Will," She breathed in return. He reached up and unlocked her hands from his neck. He kissed her hands softly; tracing the length of her arm with his fingertips. She brushed her hand against his damp hair pushing it way from his face. His fingertips cascaded down her face; gently caressing her temple down to the curve of her jaw. William traced the outline of her lips, watching her intently as he did so. His touch made her heart speed up; she felt as though it was trying to escape her chest. Rosalind stilled has his touch moved down the hallow of her throat; her eyes fluttered from the intense feeling.

She felt everything--where his touch was and where it had been. He gently traced her collar bones--which made her breath catch in her throat. The wine from dinner made her feel dizzy; there was this buzz of energy like electricity intensifying every touch. Will's fingertips slide lower to the curvature of her breasts--Rosalind gasped. His hands touched her waist pulling her to him leaving not a centimeter of space between them--yet it felt too far.

He placed his cheek against hers, and each breath he took sent a shiver down her spine.

"There is no other love in the world that equates to how much I love you," He whispered. Her heart hammered in her chest. "I love you so incredibly much that when you are this close to me, I forget what I am and I feel like I can be someone so much better."

His lips were soft--so incredibly soft. He kissed her wish such wild desperation, his lips tasted of the sweet wine that they had indulged in at dinner. Rosalind could no longer keep still--she had to touch him. She tangled her hand in his damp hair, while she rested the other over his heart--she could feel it pounding against her palm.

His grip on her waist was firm as he kissed her. The movement of his lips against hers send shudders through her whole body. She melted in his arms. He pulled her tighter--for someone who was so feared he was so gentle. Her body responded to his touch with trembles. She felt like she was flying, she felt weightless.

"Will," She gasped into his mouth. She needed to be closer to him--it was such a natural intense feeling that she didn't know what to do. She had a knot in her core that was like and ache that was spreading throughout her entire body.

"Rose," He groaned against her lips. His breath seemed to catch in his throat. He kissed her deeper with a new found urgency. Rosalind's breath had become quick --her body ached to be closer to him. Time seemed to freeze--it was just them in this moment. She had never felt anything like this before. Their bodies seemed to fit perfectly together like the last piece of a puzzle.