Chapter 01

Two years had past since Operation: Final War. Godzilla had not been seen or heard from in that time...even when he was needed. A massive crustacean kaiju, Destoroyah has returned in Osaka. He roared to the sky, causing multiple windows to shatter. Suddenly, an orange blast of energy caught his attention. The beast turned his head, only to find something that amused him. It was a large, mechanical version of Godzilla, with Rocket Launchers attached to its shoulders and Railguns attached to its wrists: this was Kiryu. Destoroyah roared at it, but inside it's cockpit, the pilot smirked: Ozaki Shinichi, the leader of the M Division. Getting Kiryu into a battle position, Ozaki saw Destoroyah firing his Micro Oxygen Ray.

The purple blast was covered white smoke which hit Kiryu's chest, pushing him back. "Nice try, crab cakes." Ozaki smiled, before aiming Kiryu's Rocket Launchers. Firing a swarm of missiles at the destroyer, the mutant took his opportunity to fire his mecha's Railguns. The combined might of the missiles and lasers caused Destoroyah to bleed, spraying his yellow blood everywhere. Screeching in pain, Destoroyah's horn lit up in a bright orange glow. Suddenly, he swung downwards, a beam of orange light following his horn.

Kiryu jumped out of the way, using it's jet thrusters to push itself from the Horn Katana. The attack missed Kiryu, but it did slice a building clean in half. Now was Ozaki's chance. He aimed Kiryu's Railgun at Destoroyah's eyes and fired. The lasers blew up the crustacean's eyes, blinding him. Covering the empty sockets, Destoroyah howled in pain again. Kiryu's right hand started spinning, before it morphed into it's Spiral Claw Drill. Ozaki turned on it's thrusters and rocketed towards Destoroyah. Lodging the Drill into the destroyer's neck, it severely damaged Destoroyah, spraying blood everywhere. Kiryu removed it's weapon from the kaiju's neck and jumped back. Turning it's hand back to normal, Ozaki flicked a switch on his control panel, causing Kiryu's chest armor to open. A blue energy swirled into a hole in the middle of it, creating a blue energy orb. The temperature around the orb begun to drop rapidly. Ozaki pulled both triggers on his control panel, firing the Absolute Zero Cannon. The large laser made contact with Destoroyah, freezing him. Raising it's foot, Kiryu stomped, causing Destoroyah to shatter. The Oxygen Destroyer was no more. Kiryu roared in victory, as Ozaki sighed in relief. "That could've gone a lot smoother." He relaxed in his seat, before an alarm went off.

Ozaki looked up, a strange hexagonal portal opened up and four titanic stealth bombers were flying out of control. They crashed to the ground, causing debris to fly from the impact zone. Ozaki looked at Kiryu's power meter, "60%. I can manage." The mechanical Gojiran sprinted towards the crashed jets. But to Ozaki's surprise, four cybernetic beings emerged from the wreckage. One was purple and neon green, the second was red, orange and white. The third was blue and black and the final one was pink and white. Ozaki aimed Kiryu's weapons at them, only to have the red one pull out a giant bullpup rifle and aim it at him...

TO BE CONTINUED...