Chapter 8 The Confession

Lachlan's POV

All I've been thinking about is when i kissed Vikk it was stupid he has been talking with Mat lately weird. He doesn't talk much anymore and I can tell something is wrong.

"Lachlan."

I jump in suprise that scared the life out of me.

V: "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

LA: "Vikk hi."

V: "Sit down we need to talk."

Then I knew something was wrong.

V: "Lately I've been talking with Mat and he mention something that I was nervous to do so I am going to do it."

LA: "You don't have to d-"

He kissed me what this is crazy he feels the same way this is crazy (it is like a book. *4th wall breaks* Me: "We need duck tape, glue, and one way glass.") I am so happy.

V: "I love you."

LA: "I am so happy you feel the same way after the mess up."

V: "Mat got the kiss in his vlog, but he edited it out for us and he helped me with this."

M: "Great job Vikk."

LA: "When did you appear?"

M: "I kept the others from here by telling Preston to take them with him to the store."

LA: "Thanks I am happy you two planed this out."

V: "No problem."

M: "Lachy pulled me to his room and told me then kissed me I was dumbfounded at first so I know the feeling."

LA,V: "Awwww that is so cute."

M: "You are lucky that I promised him not to tell other people unless it is necessary like now."

V: "Wow this is a great day right."

LA,M,L: "Yup."

M: "Lachy really."

L: "I came to say they just pulled into the parking lot did it go good?"

M: "Yes we tell no one like with us."

L: "Yeah only Preston and Jade knew before this because they are our cousins."

Mat, Lucky or should I say Lachy, and Vikk left to help with the bags so I went back to thinking.

Lucky/Lachy's POV

I left to go to my room and get my stuff ready for school in 6 weeks Jerome, Rob and Mitch left a week back and I am excited for the first day of school with Mat we have the same classes. Lachlan and Vikk leave next week then the rest of them are gone.

I do some recording and editing for when school starts so I have extra videos for later too.

"Hey Lachy what to play a game with us?" Jade says

Us?

"Sure be down in a bit."

I go down to see Preston, Mat, Lachlan, and Vikk with Jade playing cards.

L: "When did everybody get here?"

J: "Awhile ago."

V: "We are playing rummy."

L: "Cool can I join."

LA: "We just finished."

M: "REALLY ARE YOU SERIOUS ANOTHER WIN FOR LACHLAN."

LOL never can win Mat always Lachlan.

-Firefly