Chapter 13 an eye for an eye socket

Still Mat

We walk through the snow Preston is still watching he probably is recording with it plugged in so he can sleep and watch us. Then the stick behind us snaps we get to a bridge when the familiar voice says. (Familiar because
I can make it that way plus it is like a comic dubs voice cough Nameless dubs cough)

"Human don't you know how to greet a new friend?"

Then my eyes change my right eye starts to glow red and my left goes white. I turn around to see sans my eyes go back to normal and we go past and hide behind a lamp it was huge lol. We saw Papyrus and stuff we were mistaken for monsters a lot and that helped us a little but some attacked because they were royal guard members or just random encounters of Jerry the rude one and snowdrake. We fight Papyrus then I realize I have to flirt Lachy knows and nods so I do the stupidest one I knew.

M: "I'm no setter but I want to set you up on a date."

Then Lachy starts laughing his heart out and Papyrus looks at us then walks away over the river and through the woods (to grandma's house we go sorry lol XD). Sans heard because we heard him laughing behind a tree wow very helpful so I start for Waterfall. Lachy catches up with me by the Asriel shrine and we get the dog residue and go to tem village for the selling and help tem go to colleg. Then we fight undying which was easy for us because we just flew the we did the game show. When it said who did Alphy's like we hit Undying and we get to the true lav and see sans so I go air mode and follow him to see him with blueprints.

Entry 67: Save Gaster project is hard but almost done we need help.

I become visible again and say hi he blasts me but I block with my own blaster and he is shocked. I get Lachy and we try helping and succeed but need more power for it to work so we head to the core.

Sorry for the short chapter guys

-Firefly