She's Not Here Anymore

Song: Listen To Your Heart (Nightcore)

🥚 Bunny's POV 🥚

My rabbit hole opened up in front of Pitch's lair, and I jumped out of it. Jack was already there, and the sleigh landed soon after. Tooth landed beside me, and Jack held the cure in his hand tightly.

"Ok, we have no time to think of a plan, so I say let's barge in there and get Y/N, k?" Kendall said as she hopped out of the sleigh.

We all nodded, especially since we didn't want Jack to get any more angry.

We all quietly moved the bed out of the way, and Jack jumped in before anyone got to say anything.

"How about some of us wait outside, and I'll give a signal if you need to come in?" I suggested.

"Good idea." Tooth said.

"I'll wait outside." Kendall volunteered.

Sandy raised his hand, and North stepped back.

"K, so the three of you wait out here." I said.

"Get Y/N back safe." North said.

"We will mate." And then I hopped into the hole underneath the bed, and Tooth flew in after me.

I landed on the ground, and ran straight ahead.

Tooth murmured something to herself, and she started glowing, so it was easier to see.

"Hey Bunny?" Tooth said.

"Yup?" I replied.

"If this is Pitch's lair, where's Pitch?" she asked me.

"I don't know. Better not find out."

We finally reached the place where the cages were, and saw a person in one of the cages.

"That must be Y/N...." Tooth whispered. She flew me up to the cage, and placed me on the small space beside it.

I broke it with my boomerang, and hopped inside.

"Y/N? Is that you?" Tooth asked the person. Her head was in her knees, and when she lifted it, both of us gasped.

Well, it definitely wasn't Y/N.

"Lucretia....?" I said.

Lucretia stood up and backed away.

"Please....don't hurt me." She whispered.

"Where's Y/N?" Tooth asked her. "Tell us and we won't lay a finger on you."

"S-she's too powerful. She overtook me. The darkness was too strong. Y/N almost killed me. B-but then she put me in here and locked me in. And then she just went somewhere, I don't know exactly where, but I know she's in here." Lucretia answered.

"And why should we believe you?" I asked her.

"Do you think I'd trap myself in here? Do you really think I'd nearly kill myself?" she said, and showed us all the scars and cuts on her hands.