Chapter 10 - Under his spell

Aria's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Chase. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I was resting my head on his shoulder when Chloe came.

"I'm leaving. And you two, don't do naughty things." She left grinning.

Chase pulled me closer to him and said, smiling, "We're alone."

"Let's watch a movie," I said, pulling away from his arm; he smirked.

I was watching the movie when I suddenly noticed that Chase was staring at me and not at the screen.

"Watch the movie, not me." I turned his face to the TV, pushing his face with my finger; he smiled.

Chase's POV

When I looked at her, she was sleeping; her head rested on my shoulder as I stroked her cheek and smelled her hair. I left a kiss on her forehead.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed it was morning. I could tell by the Sun. We fell asleep on the couch.

Aria was still sleeping in my arms. There was a blanket over us; Chloe probably placed it there.

I had a cramp in my arm. But, I didn't pull my arm away because I didn't want to wake Aria up.

Aria's POV

When I opened my eyes, Chase was watching me. We fell asleep on the couch last night while watching the movie.

"Good morning," I said, smiling.

"Good morning, beautiful." He kissed my lips.

"Lovebirds are awake," Chloe said with a grin on her face. She was coming down the stairs.

Chase and I went to change our clothes. When I finished, I went downstairs to join Chloe. She was having breakfast.

"I was hungry. I couldn't wait for you guys," she said.

"No problem. Where is Chase?" I asked.

"I don't know; he hasn't come down. Can you call him?"

"Sure." I went upstairs.

I knocked on Chase's bedroom door. But there was no answer. I went into his room and didn't see him.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened. Chase walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, hanging dangerously low. The water drops were dripping down his chest. When he saw me, he smiled. He was sexy, too sexy.

"Um…sorry. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer," I said. "I came to tell you that breakfast is ready." He grinned. "I'm leaving. Sorry."

When I turned around, Chase walked towards me very quickly. He grabbed my wrist and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. My back leaned against his bare chest. He wrapped his other arm around my chest.

"Don't go," he mumbled in my ear.

"Chase," I murmured.

We were standing in front of a mirror, looking at each other.

He trailed his lips on my neck and murmured, "You're driving me crazy."

He was leaving kisses on my neck. He slid his hand under my dress and rubbed my thigh. He was still kissing my neck.

He gripped my hair and turned my face to him. He brushed his lips against my lips. We were kissing passionately.

His other hand was still under my dress, rubbing my thigh. He moved his hand between my legs and slipped one of his fingers under my panties.

He moved his finger on my sensitive spot; I moaned. His lips curved into a playful smirk. He pushed his finger into me.

"Chase!" I moaned.

He kept thrusting his finger into me as he kissed my neck. He pulled me closer to him and pressed his bulge underneath the towel against my back.

He then added another finger. Suddenly, he curled his fingers up.

"CHASE," I moaned louder.

He pumped his fingers in and out faster. I pressed my head back on his shoulder, biting my lower lip. My legs felt like jelly. I squeezed his hand and closed my eyes.

"Come for me," he murmured in my ear.

My body trembled as I came on his fingers; it was like my body obeyed him. I opened my eyes. He pulled out his fingers. He put his fingers into his mouth and tasted. He was staring at me through the mirror as he did.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Chase pulled back. He was still looking at me through the mirror.

"Come in," he said with a devilish smirk.

I opened my eyes wide and looked at him shocked. He must be crazy; I looked terrible. I looked like what someone looks after a rough make out session. If anyone saw me, they would immediately understand what happened here.

The housekeeper walked into the room. She looked at us shocked.

"…Ms. Knight is calling you for breakfast."

"Ok," Chase said. He had a blank expression on his face like if nothing had happened.

The housekeeper walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Are you crazy? Why did you let her enter the room? Do you not see how terrible I look? She understood what happened," I shouted.

I got angry and pulled away from him when he came close to me. He was trying to pull me closer to him by putting his hand on my waist. I walked out of his room and went to my room.

I straightened my hair and adjusted my dress. I went downstairs.

Chase was already having breakfast when I sat at the table. He grinned at me; I rolled my eyes.

After breakfast, Chloe and I went shopping. Chase was hanging out with his friend Jace today.

It was already evening when Chloe and I returned home. We noticed that Chase hadn't arrived yet.

We went to our rooms. I placed the shopping bags on the floor and went to the bathroom.

After I took a shower, I was relaxed. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. I dried my body and put on my nightie. I went back into the bathroom to dry my hair.

When I came out, I saw Chase laying in my bed. He looked at me from head to toe. The corner of his lips curled up. He was staring at me lustfully.