Epilogue

Aria's POV

Everyone rushed towards me.

"Alright, beautiful. Inhale and exhale."

"CHASE!"

Chase scooped me up into his arms and carried me to the car. Everybody followed us.

Chase drove the car. I was squeezing my mother's hand while Chloe rubbed my back.

"AHHH! CHASE DRIVE FASTER!"

"Okay, beautiful. Calm down. We are about to arrive."

We finally arrived at the hospital. The nurse took me into the delivery room. Chase was with me the whole time.

He held my hand. I squeezed his hand as I breathed in deeply.

"Inhale and exhale, beautiful. You're doing great."

"AHHH!" I yelled at Chase. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"This is not all my fault, beautiful. Let's say it is half my fault," Chase said sheepishly.

I narrowed my eyes. "SHUT UP!"

"Ok, beautiful. Calm down. Inhale and exhale."

Chase was exhaling and inhaling with me, stroking my hair. The doctor told me to push again. And the delivery room filled with a baby cry. Chase was still holding my hand. He left a kiss on my forehead. Our son was born. The nurse gave Chase our son.

Chase's POV

Our little boy was born. The nurse gave me our son. I held him in my arms. He was very tiny. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He looked like me.

"Ace, my son. Welcome to our life." We decided to name him Ace Carter Knight.

I kissed his forehead. I was very emotional and happy. Aria was watching us. Her eyes filled with tears of joy. I gave her our son.

"My dear son. My little man."

Aria kissed our son's cheek. We looked at each other. I was the happiest man in the world right now. I was a father. The girl who I loved made me a father. I stroked his little hand. He held my finger.

I kissed Aria's forehead. "The best birthday gift ever. Thank you, darling. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I kissed her lips.

Three years later

Aria's POV

I was looking at myself in the mirror, rubbing my stomach. I was nine months pregnant. We were having twins. When I turned around, I saw Chase. He leaned against the wall as he watched me.

 He leaned against the wall as he watched me

I smiled at him. He approached me and kissed my lips. Then he bent down and rubbed my stomach.

"What's my son and daughter doing?"

"They're kicking their mother. They are very active this morning." He smiled and kissed my stomach twice.

"Dad." Ace ran into the bedroom.

"My boy." Chase picked up Ace.

Ace was already Chase's copy. He took after Chase in appearance and personality.

Ace wrapped his arms around Chase's neck and said, "Let's go to grandpa's house."

"Okay, we're going, dear."

"Yuppie, we're having a picnic," Ace put up his hands in the air and screamed. Then, we left.

Chase parked the car in front of the mansion. We got out of the car.

Everyone was already there. Chloe and Jace were there too. Chloe and Jace got married two years ago. They had a son. He was one year old.

Chase and Ace were chasing each other in the garden. Chase picked up Ace and carried him on his shoulder.

Chase carefully ran around the garden with Ace on his shoulders. Ace happily laughed.

After they finished, they approached me. Ace was in Chase's arms while holding an ice cream cone in his hand.

"Darling." Chase hugged me. I leaned my head against his chest.

"My little man." I stroked Ace's hair.

He finished his ice cream cone. His hand was sticky with melted ice cream. He placed his hand on Chase's cheek, grinning. Chase pulled his head back, raising his eyebrow playfully.

"What are you doing, little man? That's not a good way to offer your dad ice cream," he said amusingly and started tickling him. Ace started giggling.

"Dad…stop," he said in between giggles. "I…won't…do it…again." Chase stopped and kissed Ace's cheek.

"Beautiful, we're going to the bathroom."

"Ok."

Chase and Ace exited the bathroom and approached me. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach when I tried to go towards them. I felt water running down my legs.

"CHASE!" I screamed, holding my stomach. Chase rushed towards me. He held my hand and placed his other hand on my back.

"Alright, darling. We're going to the hospital now."

"Mom, are you ok?" Ace asked frightenedly.

"Don't worry, son. Your mother is fine. Your brother and sister are coming," Chase told Ace calmly.

"Chloe, stay with Ace."

"Ok, Chase."

Chase scooped me up and carried me to the car.

After a few hours in the hospital, our son and daughter were born. They hugged each other as they slept. Chase and I watched them.

There was a knock on the door. The door opened. Our family walked in. Ace was with them. Chase picked up Ace in his arms and carried him next to the twins.

"Look, they are your brother and sister. You are a big brother now," Chase told him. He looked at the twins amusingly.

"They are tiny like dolls," Ace said. He looked at them mesmerized. Chase kissed Ace's forehead.

Later, everyone left. Tonight, Ace was going to stay with Chase's parents.

Chase sat next to me with his arms wrapping around me.

He kissed my lips and said, "I love you, darling."

"I love you too, my love."

The End.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.