Musical Bite

The limo ride was all in complete silence. Reiji reading a book, Shuu sleeping, Laito daydreaming, probably some thing perverted, Subaru looking out the window with a ticked off expression, and Kanato being creepy with his teddy bear.

I was sitting near the door, with Yui to my left and Ayato further down.

"Oi, Busty what are you thinking about?" Ayato said.

"....None of your business." I replied, looking out the window. I could feel his annoyance, and for a moment I was glad Yui was in between us.

"Oh, and my name's Murakami Himeko."

"Like Ore-sama ever care what you have to say about your self." Ayato said in a commanding tone.

"Okay, whatever." I said bored. I wasn't in the mood to deal with this.

"Tch." Ayato said after a while, annoyed that I was only giving him short answers and not really caring.

Reiji suddenly shut his book, and looked at me with a glare.

"Since you are now our blood bank, we have to ensure that you are not taken away from them. And since I have no time to watch over a common mortal like you, Shuu will be in charge of you." Reiji said.

'Get off your high horse you bastard.'

"So troublesome..." Shuu mumbled before drifting back to sleep.

"Aww... I wanted to be whore-chan's protector~" Laito whined.

"Ne, teddy, we'll break her right?" Kanato said to his teddy bear before laughing sinisterly.

The limo halted to a stop, signaling we were at night school. I stepped out first, maybe, maybe hoping that I could make a run for it, but before I could, Ayato pulled me back harshly by my collar, making me slightly choke.

"Don't even think about running Busty, because you belong to Ore-sama." Ayato whispered in my ear, making me shudder. And since he saw my fear, he started smirking.

Another black limo pulled up to the curb, and since I recognized the limo as the Mukami's, I was about to run to them, but this time, Shuu grabbed my wrist with an iron grip so tight, that my blood circulation nearly stopped.

Before I knew it, I was in the music room.

"Listen, your pretty much a nuisance, but since Reiji gonna bother me about it, just stay here and do nothing..." Shuu murmured before going to sleep on the floor?

Huh that was the most I heard him speak....

I looked back toward the door and back at Shuu for about 20 times before tiptoeing towards the door.

I slightly gripped the knob, but before I could turn it, a voice stopped me.

"The door's locked from the outside and the inside.." a cold breath hit my slightly covered neck.

I turned around to see Shuu looming over me, his bright blue eyes almost glowing.

"What a dirty little girl, are you trying to seduce me with that scent of yours?" Shuu leaned and whispered in my ear. Making goosebumps and shivers all over my body.

"What-t.. I-I don-n't... e-ve-n...." I stopped talking when I felt Shuu kissing and licking the nape of my neck at the same time??

I tried to run out before getting my blood sucked but I realized that Shuu had my arms pinned at my sides and his knees were on mine. Even though it might look like he wasn't putting much force, he was. I felt like I was tied up with chains.

"Shuu...Yo-u.. Li-t-tl-e.. fuc-.... Ahh!" I gasped in pain as Shuu harshly bit down on my neck without any warning.

Okay, maybe being bit already like two times made it feel different? My stupid nerves felt pain, tons of pain, but they also felt tiny bits pleasure???

"Ah-h!.. Yo-u're...ta-ki-ng... to-o...mu-ch..." God I probably did sound like some whor* right now.

Shuu extracted his fangs from my neck making me almost fall and stumble to the floor but surprisingly Shuu caught me and set me on the floor gently.

"You have blood even better than the ones of the finest qualities. I almost couldn't control my desires..." Shuu chuckled to himself before lowering to my eye level.

His face had suspicion written all over it as he moved my hair and looked closer at his fang mark.

I winced and closed my eyes, fearing that he was going to bite me again.

But instead he ran his cold fingers over his bite.

I instead of feeling a sharp pain from the bite, I felt nothing.

It must have healed.

"As I thought, your no regular human."

_____________________________

A/N- I have a big project and more hw, but I found time to write this chapter.

Okay next up is Ruki!!!

Sorry if it wasn't as PG13 or something but I never written that stuff so I kind of made something up from what I read in other fanfics.

I'm also sorry if there's spelling errors and word mistakes here and there. I'm in a hurry.

-secret_amour