Friends

She awoke quietly, only feeling the silk sheets beneath her.

With her eyes still closed, and her body still laying on the bed, the girl's brows furrowed in frustration, while her still hands turned in fist.

'I don't want to betray her...!' The blond had made her mind, she would protect her friend. After all she had helped when she was in need.

'You have to.' A voice echoed, bouncing off everywhere in the walls of her mind.

'I don't want to!' She resisted the urge to melt in the evil desires.

'Tch. Humans are so troublesome..' Those loud, bitter words echoed as if the girl's mind was made of an empty palace of thin metal.

Her eyes snapped open, and her body feeling sore in several places such as her legs and upper body, but yet there was no pain.

Fast, heavy, yet steady paced breathing that was near, made the girl sit up using her elbows.

She saw her friend, breathing heavily against the wooden cabinet, her face flushed with several shades of red.

"Himeko-san?" What was she doing in such a position?

The girl quickly got up, seeing the girl was awake.

She tossed a flying piece of fabric against the blond lightly slightly nodding in her direction.

She was lost in thoughts as she rubbed her hand slightly against the smooth fabric of the material, when her mind hit something.

'The fruit!'

She started to panic when she felt the loss of the fruit.

Had her friend already eaten the poisonous fruit!? Such thoughts drove the blond over the edge with panic on the inside.

An unwavering, uncontrollable storm that was her own mind in pieces rocked back and forth of the thought of her friend dying because of her, but the harsh storm turned in a calm breeze when she saw the sinful fruit sitting upon the desk near the bedside.

The blond mentally sighed in her mind, glad that her friend wasn't going to die.

"Why....do you have an apple...?" Her friend asked in confusion while looking at her strangely.

She lowered in head as a blush spread across her cheeks.

'Of course! I'm such an idiot!! What kind of a person would carry around an poisonous apple around so causally!!?' Frantic thoughts whizzed in her head as she felt embarrassed.

"You don't have to say." Was all that came from the other girl before she went into the bathroom to change.

Letting out a heavy sigh, she picked the clothing and held it out in front of her.

A sleeveless, baby pink sundress that went to her mid thigh, but covered past her collarbone.

She bit her lip, in someway, Himeko-san was just like an older sister.

*****

The woman sneered.

What a complete coward this girl was.

'How utterly useless...' Bitter thoughts ran over.

She was tired of this never ending darkness more than anything. Boredom was going be the end of her.

She had been continuously roaming this darkness for more than a dozen years, doing nothing but simply walking to absolutely nothing.

But the awakening was at hand, and if she could not manage to get rid of the other Eve, it would just make her job much harder.

'This girl... She cares too much for her 'friend.' But instead of a scowl and bitterness, a small, unbearable sigh escaped her rose colored lips.

A memory from the distant past.

A human, an inhuman oracle, and the daughter of a powerful demon.

The demon was very, very old, even older than the man that never loved her.

She had lost count of her age already. During that time, she had the body of a small child, along with the oracle.

The oracle, had lost her name, and her past. So the female demon approached her, and even before then, they were not even friends, just someone you knew. But then, a human princess came along, and all three started to have secret meetings for several years.

What an odd saying it was, 'People change' true, but in some cases it was rather 'People are incapable of changing'.

The demon was the first to change, then the human, and very slowly, the oracle.

And finally, their friendship. The human parted ways with the other two, and the oracle and the demon was left alone.

A scowl replaced the dreamy look of the distant past on her face.

The words of 'If only...' were changed into words of revenge.

The pasts did not matter to her, the only thing that did matter was her future.

She didn't know exactly why the oracle had given the girl the poison apple, but she did know it was indeed poisonous. She hadn't spoken the the oracle in hundred of years, so why now? Why would she decide to help?

But she didn't give much thought, for now the oracle would just be another puppet.

Her host had already made up her mind, so it seemed like she herself had to take action.

A simple spell, and she could get rid of both her host and the Eve.

She just needed the right moment, and then her plan would slowly take action.

A sinister giggle that transformed into a full laugh, echoed the hollow empty space.

'Soon, I will escape this boredom, this empty darkness! Fufu...I hope you like it here...'

*****

A/N- Iam such an

arse。。。

To be completely honest, I did plan on writing where the Mukamis crashed the party, and I had a draft and everything, but I realized that first person POV is not very good in writing.

So, I discarded it, and wrote one in another POV, AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED OMF I'LL TELL YOU ANYWAY, my second draft got deleted, and I was very, very pissed. I'm surprised I even managed to write this chapter.

I'm also editing the chapters a bit, and I noticed that 'whore-chan' turned to 'slut-chan'. Like when did that happen?!!? I also might twist the story than I promised or written before because I didn't write the whole plot the down.... I kind of had it all memorized in my head, but...(; ̄ェ ̄)

Also I want to announce-

SWORD ART ONLINE SEASON 2!!!!!! Gun Gale Online!!! When I learned of the new season, I literally did an all nighter reading all the light novels that are fan translated on Watty that are based on the second season. AND THE ENDING JUST BLEW ME OFFF!! *kaboom* And if you wanna know- it starts at Volume 5 and it's actually super long to read. But as usual, sword-obsessed-Kirito goes off using a light saber in a gun game... Oh Kirito, I mean I get he's like the main character but sometimes the dude is just wayy to OP. And he has a girl appearance lol.

After this I plan to update my other stories, and my Perfect Lie story, I just made it for Cordelia past or something... Just wanted to let you know... And it is very hard to continue after making such a big arse cliffhanger like that.

Okai, I'm done with my rant, bye-bye.