Running away

Hello friends today i'm here to tell a story of a women who had her role in every step of life, where she was hurt, scolded and most importantly she was taken granted.

POV starts:

Hello everyone, my name is Kushi, Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada more precisely. Today i'm here to tell you story of my life. Dearies today i'm going to start my life again leaving or to say breaking every relation, I have in this mortal world. Why you may ask ? and to answer this question , I have another question why I was taken for granted in my whole life. For which ,I have no answer.

Lets peak into my life to get answer.

I was born in a small city near Lucknow, I was only daughter to my parents besides my elder brother. My mother Garima Gupta was house wife and my Father Shashi Gupta works in a small hand-loom store. My brother studied MBA and doing job in a small software firm in Delhi.For everyone out there may think ours was a happy family of 4, but no in this family also there are problems, problems that started from my birth, I being a girl child was the first cause of problem. While, I was growing up, I failed to understand why every time, I do something was ignored or came back to me in form of scoldings or slap. My father was my companion and my hero in life. But my mom on the other hand was support to my bro. I was taken granted for the first time when ,I started school. I was sent to near by govt. school while my brother was sent to private school,when i asked my mom she only said one thing.

You are a girl Kushi and girls are meant to be home rather then study, you are meant to go to your home at certain age. You are someone's property.

Property,really i'm some puppet to dance according to there wish. This was the first hurt which broke my wings to dream. But, I never complain. I never complain when my mom never makes my favorite curry which was cheap to but, but has gone length to buy a smart phone to my brother. As my nature was calm, I never raised my voice, I was always void with everything. Who says girls and boys are equal because, I claim to differ. My Father never found his voice to bring justice to me. I was always ignored by everyone. When my father died it was more worst case for me. My mom changed the way i see the life, I was just 18 year old girl who was seeing dream to open my own shop,again my mom ruined my dream bringing a rishta for me. But again I was calm. The boy family came, the boy was 10 years older then me, he was billionaire. I have recognized him as the one who came to village to start some hand-loom company in contradict to machines, who wants people to know, how much a villagers are talented. He has proposition in front of my mom, he wants to marry me,he was head over heels or me when he saw me while doing some errands. I was reluctant to marry him because he was businessman, can talk english fluently and on other hand I was an hindi medium student, I have no knowledge about high society life. But when did life gave chance to me, again fate played a role and I was married to the most wanted bachelor in a month.

You all may think wow you are quiet lucky, you are wife of a billionaire. But for me it was no less then a prison. Why you may ask and to answer here are my reasons.

I was married to Arnav, His family consists of his Nani, Mami, Mama, Di and two younger cousin brothers.His Di was divorcee and most importantly sterile. It all started when I was pregnant with my first born twins.

I was very happy that day. Who will be not ,thinking about godhbarai ceremony. My babies will be blessed by everyone. I'll be delivering them in 3 months precisely. I was very happy but my happiness was short lived when my husband cancelled it just by saying this function will hurt his di,who can't bear kids. I understood the situation but I can't blame him, my babies are deprived of the very first thing.

After 3 months I delivered my twin boys, Atharv and Advedh. For the first time i lost my cool when my husband declared, he will give my one son to his di.

ASR: Kushi see we have twins, I think i'll give our one son to di.

Kushi:Who the hell are you to give my baby. I shouted.

he was shocked seeing my outburst.

ASR:Kushi

Kushi: I was the one who nurtured my babies in my womb giving almost my life while delivering and you want me to give to your sister. If you so much wanted then there are orphanages where thousands of child are leaving orphan life, why can't you give life by adopting them. I f you so much wanted your own DNA then go and sleep with other girl.

My outburst shook the entire house and Nani came and apologized me for his behavior and I punished him by not allowing my babies to him and his di. Finally they both apologized me,whom like a fool came in his words.Because in growing years my elder son drifted away from me and all because of his di. She accompanied him to PTA reason I don't understand English and my husband also drifted away slowly. He started taunting me about my status, Degraded me about my manner. He made me look like a laughing stock in front of his family and colleagues. I have bear everything for my sons. But it all broken now.My sons are 11 years old, My Adhvedh was mama's boy. He was free from clutches of my husband and his di where I beg to differ in case of my elder son.The reason,I left the house was because of unwanted guest who became more close to my elder son and husband.

Kushi:Arnav i don't like sheetal staying here

ASR: Kushi what is your problem with her now.

Kushi: She is acting like Mistress of the house, always interfering in between everything I do. She is spoiling Atharv with unwanted gifts and most importantly she wants him to call her Masi and all.

Asr:So what Kushi. Sheetal is just taking care of him. She knows everything, she is helping him in studies. and you have problem with that too. She is beautiful, smart and intelligent, she knows the way how to be in society where you lack every single detail.

That was too blunt and hurt me like hell but what made me to bleed are the words my son spoke.

Hearing mine and Arnav's argument. My elder son barged into my room.

Atharv: Mom you always embarrass me in front of my friends. You don't even know how to spell a single word in english. My friends laugh at you and most importantly I never understood how dad married an illiterate like you. I really wish Sheetal aunt was my mom.

And that moment i decided to leave the fake life of Mrs. Raizada. In the night,I packed my bag kissed my sons and got out of the house, but I was caught by my younger one who took promise from me that I will always be in touch with him and I kept the promise.

Now after 5 long years here i'm in Mumbai running ATHARVEDHYA hotel. I'm living in shadows with my 4 year old daughter Advaya,who is my life. For world other then my younger son. Kushi Raizada was dead. Today I Kaushalya Guptha grown my wings and achieving my dreams. In all this you may all think me as a coward who ran away from problems rather than facing it. But I was tired, tired of taking me for GRANTED.

BASED ON RESPONSE I'LL THINK ABOUT GIVING AFTERMATH OF KUSHI'S FAKE DEATH IN RAIZADA HOUSE...