AFTERMATH-2

RAIZADA MANSION CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS PART:

Advedh:How dare I, because my mama being a Hindi medium student has helped me in understanding maths, she has helped me in home works, took care of me and entire family without saying oh and your sister never stepped into kitchen, she never bend to herself to take a simple cloth. I agree she was a physically handicapped.Only one leg is not functioning properly not her brain. My friend's father was paralyses from hip but he works day and night. And here she only lives as someones burden. Being your sister there was no one to say no o her demands. spend lacks on shopping and useless things. And today I understand why Shyam uncle left her. He left not because she was sterile or handicapped it is because she was a burden, egoistic rude,obnoxious and most importantly a child steal-er.

All were shocked hearing his accusations.

ASR: Adhvedh

He shouted

Advedh:Chilayi math. Chilana mujhey bhi atha hey.

he replied equally with same roar.

Adhvedh:In all this, I have one question in my mind, when you don't like my mother, treat her like a servant, humiliate her in every chance, then why did you forced mom to marry arrogant person like you.

Asr's voice stuck in his throat not able to reply his son's question.

Advedh:Kyun zubaan pey tala lagaya.

He asked sarcastically. 

ASR looked at Anjali before answering.

ASR: I love your mom. I never humiliate her deliberately, I just asked her to stay away from people so that

Adhvedh:So that you can go to parties with your arm candies right

Advedh replied disgustingly.

ASR: No, I was just keeping her safe from public humiliation and hurt.

Adhvedh:Oh then what was She doing in this house still, and how dare you to give my Ma's place to her.

Anjali:Vedh beta, she was just encouraging you and Atharv for more activities and she was feeling strange when you both call her aunty, so she asked Atharv to call her masi which Kushi felt offended.

Adhvedh:Yah right she was just encouraging us to go away from my mom, and cling to my father who was so desperate after he spent a night with this bitch in the afternoon.

This revelation was huge blow to Raizada's

Nani:Chotey what Vedh is telling.

Asr was gulping not knowing what to answer, for the first time his head was down feeling really ashamed.