Road of Redemption-2

Thank you guys for your valuable comments and votes.

Before starting I want to clear doubt of some people, Guys till now its Flashback only, all the confrontation between Raizada's and Adhvedh is after the day Kushi left. Hope I made my point clear. Now enjoy the story.

PART-5

ASR'S POV:

After confrontation with my son, I realized my mistakes, my mistakes as a failure in two important roles of life, Husband and father. The Harvard graduate need his 11 year old son to make him realize his mistakes. He saw the life size portico of Kushi and him standing gracefully in the middle of the room. Walking to the photo, he started caressing the frame,while tears flown on his stubborn chin.

Kushi, I'm, I'm really very sorry, I know you were from the middle class girl and was not equal with my status , I was the one who forced you to marry me, I loved you Kushi, more then anything. When I saw you for the first time,your innocent smile captured and helping the needy made you selfless beauty. I want to marry you by your consort only Kushi but when, I saw Rudr was going to propose and the way you interacted with him made me jealous and in my ego, I forced you. Your every tear and pale face when we both see each other during the rituals made me feel like a monster, but what I can do, I was selfish, selfish to have you in my life. I always want to be reason for your smile but i was responsible for your ever tear you shred. I never done it purposefully baby, never but every-time, I came near you and touch you you resent my touch,as if, as if my touch makes you look disgust, that bruised my ego and also my manly pride that was one of the reason for me to hurt you. But it was not the real reason, the real reason was my sis.

When you entered this house as my bride till our son's born, i have gave you every right. I accepted your every decision . When both our son's born, I saw the new light, new beginning of our life, you were very happy and I was proud father seeing our twins. That day something also happen, which made me away from you and my son's, if at all I didn't accept it and stand by you, then may be this situation where you need to leave avoided. In hospital where everyone were happy,one member was making plans,to kill our little family and it was none other then my sister. She with an unknown someone wants to take down this empire and kill our sons. I was there when she was planning on killing you and both our son's just because she was insecure and just to save you all and also to relieve my sister from her insecurities, I started spending more time and gave responsibility of our sons so that she cannot do anything,if she does then every one will blame her. You may ask why she is my first priority in everything then the answer is she was already a depressed women with her incapability of using her limp leg and sterility. She was my responsibility in every mode of life, I was the person in whose lap my mother died taking promise of her protection. Her broken marriage made her more cruel. Just to keep you safe from her, I taunted you humiliated you. I know, I was being coward but she was like a slow poison seeping in our hearts, I want to drag the person into the light who was responsible along with Anjali,to remove them from our lives but there was no clue of the guys, every time we get certain answer only to reach dead end and yesterday only I punished the guy who was responsible for every bad, He was none other then my right hand and best friend AMAN MATHUR. I always trusted him Kushi, but this was the answer I got. I was broken Kushi, whenever I want to make you and our babies happy something or the other thing popped up. I was excited and happy, I came back to say the happy news that we will shift to Lucknow and lead an happy life but you have never gave me a chance Kushi. I'm sorry Kushi, I'm really very sorry. Where ever you are please comeback, Kushi please. Kushi. Kushi...KUSHI. He shouted loudly before he blacked out.

PRESENT: {after 5 years}

Arnav woke up again reminiscing the past and checked the clock, it was just 5'o clock and he know, he cannot go back to sleep. So, he decided to go for jogging. When he was finished his one hour jog and came back into the house, he saw Atharv coming with the red face and he immediately know something is wrong with him and the something is related to his mother. It was her birthday and he is missing her like hell. He know Kushi was alive some where in the world and he also know that his younger son was constantly in touch with her. When years back he found out she was pregnant with his other child, he no,no bounds of happiness but that happiness was lasted only few moments when he realised this was the surprise that Kushi and Advedh were planning to give the other day in office where Sheetal created nuisance and what can be done now,thinking about it his blood boils, He made sure both Anjali, Sheetal and Aman get severe punishment. Coming out of his thoughts with a sigh. He went to his son,to console him. After Kushi left, there was tremendous change in his elder son. He started respecting elders, helps Payal and La, goes to mandir,to pray the deity to get back his mother so far the last wish was still to be granted. He with his elder son spy on Adhvedh to get atleast a single glance of his wife and daughter. Yup, daughter, he heard Advedh talking with Kushi . He know he should be angry with Kushi for keeping the baby secret, but he knew, he was at fault. If he was the at least better if not best then he would be leading a happy life with his son's and daughter. He can only hope, that one day may be one day he can be forgiven for his sin's which he committed. Walking to Atharv, he sat beside him,who sensing his Dad,placed his head on his chest,who in-turn hugged him back. Every one can see how much both the father and son duo repenting, but what can be done,if only the person may have present here, may be there period of redemption may end, if only.

On the other hand Adhvedh an see the regret, he forgave his father and brother but was not ready to reveal his Ma's identity. He want his, ma herself to come back not on someone's force. He was very happy to see changes in RM, the little Nandini born to NK and La, who was 2 years was the only happiness in the house. Her chirpiness makes them forget there sadness for a while. Today he will talk to his Ma, what she wants to do. He will never force her to take decisions,he will always stand for his Ma's freedom and for that if he need to keep his Ma's identity to be secret then he will..

Finally I think everything is clear, because the next chapter will be final and is arshi's confrontation.

Grantedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें