Road of Redemption

Thank you guys for your comments and votes.

PART-4

Asr was unable to reply anything. He was getting a bitter taste of his own doing, he felt someone was stabbing him repeatedly but the next words spoken by him made him to literally take his own life.

Adhvedh: You don't have answers right and you know what , I had enough of you all I want Miss. Sheetal Kapoor to get the hell out of this house.

Anjali:No she will not go.

Adhvedh looked at ASR taunting him.

Adhvedh:Today you have made sure, what my real place in this house by not opposing your sis . Arnav looked at him and was about to speak something but what he declared next was enough for him to know that he was failed as both father and husband.

Advedh: Today I Advedh Singh Raizada son of Kushi Raizada, who was humiliated and shred the tears of blood. I promise on my mother that from now onward i'll be know as ADVEDH KUSHI KAUSHALYA GUPTHA and Arnav singh Raizada is dead for me.That's it, everything stopped for a moment hearing his declaration.

Advedh: And i'll leave this house in an hour.

Saying this he was about to go but was stopped

ASR: NO, No you are not going to leave this house.

Advedh:Acha who the hell will stop me.

He asked sarcastically.

ASR: I'll stop you, please beta, I already lost your mom and not you too.

Adhvedh:Then make sure Miss. Kapoor is out of this house in 5 min.

ASR: Okay.

Anjali: But chottey

ASR showed her palm to just stop.

ASR: It's between me and my son's and i'll not like anyone to be interfered between us.

Advedh: If the same thing if you have done years back then my Ma would have been happy. turning to Anjali.

Advedh:Agar apmey kuch toh sharam baki hey, then search a job and start being independent rather than a burden and you my brother at least now learn manners to respect elders and most importantly your mother.Saying this he left to his room.

ASR: Miss. Kapoor, I think you better pack your bags and leave.Sheetal who was silent spectator was startled hearing his reply, she thought he just said to console Advedh but

Sheetal:But ASR how can you say that, that little brat

ASR:Shut up.. Shut up Miss. Kapoor the brat you are speaking is my son and I have never gave rights to anyone to scold my son.He shouted in high pitch

Sheetal:Asr but this soon, where will, I go and how can you forget what happen in your cabin yesterday.She said atleast to get some sympathy out of him.

ASR: Nothing happened in my cabin Miss.Kapoor, you know that you caught me off-guard after hectic meeting. I failed to notice my cabin door was open as I was hell tired, and was changing my coffee stained shirt. You lacked basic manners to knock the door let alone you hugged me and started kissing, because of which my son and wife misunderstand me.He said icily and Sheetal felt embarrassed.

Nani:What are you saying chottey.

ASR:Yes Nani, I may have humiliated and embarrassed Kushi but never I have cheated on her, Yes I took escorts to parties, only to introduce them to the world as my upcoming model and those parties are bad for families. And not because to spend time which Kushi and Vedh misunderstood.

Atharv: That means you never cheated mama rightASR turned to Atharv and looking straight into his eyes.

ASR:I may have many mistakes but i'll never do the biggest mistake of cheating someone,let alone your mother.Atharv hugged his father feeling happy by his reply.ASR seeing Anjali.

ASR:Dust your certificates in your cupboard and start looking for the job. From today your every source of income from the Raizada account will be blocked.He said without any emotion.Anjali was shocked hearing this

Anjali:how can you do this chottey you know I can't

ASR:You can't use only your limp leg di its not the end of the world and i'm not sending you to lift the stones, you are certainly one among us who humiliated my wife at every sec possible,so from now i'll see what you are capable and ya from now on you are not allowed to wander around my son's and particularly Atharv. I think I made it clear. I'm capable enough to attain my son's. Today on wards Payal followed by Lavanya till Kushi comes back will be the in-charge of this house. They both have each and every right regarding the matters of house hold, if they want any one of the family to do anything ,the person should it is either me or nani to, no one are exceptional and if any one rebel,there punishment will be worse.If they have any confusion then only Nani or Mami will be involved. Each and everyone are treated with respected not only members of this house but also servants. If I see or get complaint then it will be last day for them in RM.

Hearing this everyone were happy except Anjali and Mami.

He looked at Atharv

ASR:Is that clear

Atharv: Yes dad, from now on i'll respect everyone and will do as you say. I'll repent my days till mom come back.

Saying this both the father and duo left the place.

Anjali:How can he do this to this to his own sister.Payal who was one of the victim of her taunts.

Payal:Yah his sister who is an absolute idiot.

Anjali:YouAnjali started pointing her fingers but payal had another plans, she took her hands and squeezed on her back while Anjali yelped in pain.

Payal:Never raise a finger, we beared you till now just because you are jetji's sis but when he himself declared that you are like an ordinary member and i'm and La are captain's start counting . I'll show the hell, Hum majboor thei isliye hum jiji ki madath nahin karpayeh, but now when your brother himself left your pallu and my sasu-amma will control her tongue, there will be no-one to help you.

I know its short update but I want to give ASR'S POV fresh and clearly.Thank you guys for your comments and votes hope you like this update to.Guys be alert due to cyber crime around the world while drafting an update many advertisements and warnings are popping up for every 5 minutes be very careful if you have any important data about credits and banking saved in any device. Better avoid and don't be prey to this type they are looting lacks. 

Regards

,...Deeksha...