Chapter Fourteen

update: i'm editing this and JESUS HOW MANY MORE BADLY WRITTEN CHAPTERS DO I NEED TO EDIT I'M GOING TO EXPLODE

NICO'S POV

Chiron has Iris Messaged me about a group of people helping us in the war.

I shadow-travel as fast as possible to the Big House for the meeting he has organized.

We are waiting for the people to arrive now.

We waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited...

"NICO! WAKE UP!"

I jolt up, just realizing that I had fallen asleep and that the people were here.

I sit up quickly and run out to greet the people.

On the hill stand seven people in V formation.

Everyone looks up at them.

"Who are you?"

PERCY'S POV

Ah, yes. The joys of visiting a place that you promised yourself you would never go back to.

We stand there on the hill, not knowing what to do.

That's when a voice rings out at us.

"Who are you?"

I grit my teeth in frustration. Her.

She is standing next to my former half brother Jake.

I feel Luke's hand on my shoulder. He is shivering.

I relax and the temperature rises back up.

"We are the Warriors of Ice. I am Prince Glaciem, heir to Boreas," I say.

Luke stifles a laugh behind me when I emphasize Prince because I usually hate being called that.

Luke calms down and straightens out.

"I am Thysia, left second command to Glaciem."

Zoë pipes up. "I am Polemistis but if you call me that I will personally kill you, so call me Mistis. I am the right second command to Glaciem."

Everyone says their own titles:

Michael: Epidexiotita but he will kill you if you called him anything but Epidex and he is my left third.

Beckendorf: Vomva, left fourth

Bianca: Sotiras, right third

Silena: Gennaios, right fourth (she also adds something about how Vomva is off limits and she and Mistis will hunt down those who attempt to flirt with him)

After our oh-so friendly introductions, the campers look confused and shaken.

"We have our own place to stay so we have no need to stay at your cabins. We all were demigods of the past so we will stay at our godly parents' tables," I say.

Annabeth looks at us suspiciously.

"So all of you have died?" It's more of a statement than a question.

"Well, all of us except-OW, what was that for?" Thysia yelps.

"Shut up!" I hiss at him.

"Who?" Annabeth persists.

I sigh in defeat, "Me."

She looks at me and studies me. Then sighs in disappointment and leaves.