Chapter Sixteen

Author's Note: I'm really sorry! I've been so caught up in my other account that I kept forgetting to write on this one! I'm making this one extra long...1000-2000 words long! (minus this note)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...feeling awkward cause i suddenly forgot what happened previously...now i remember

Percy's POV

The day after Mistis and I scared Thysia, we gather all the Warriors for training.

We walk into the woods, and I create a barrier around us so no one can go in or out..

Then, I summon the monsters.

The monsters are cast out into different directions, and we all take off.

I head North where I would be strongest and stop to fight a hellhound.

I freeze the hellhound into solid ice, and my sword transforms into a chisel.

I carve my initials into it. PGJ. Percy Glaciem Jackson.

Then, I leave to fight another monster.

Soon, 30-40% of the monsters had my initials carved onto them.

10-20% had Mistis' initials, 10-20% had Thysia's, and the rest had multiple ones since the others liked to work as a group and have fun.

We all walked to lunch and sat down at our tables.

I joke around with Mistis, and she keeps laughing when I do something stupid or whacking me in the head for an absolutely ridiculous joke.

I laugh as I duck, and her arm misses me while Annabeth and Jake walk in.

I notice that both their eyes are trained on me. Really annoying...

I hug Mistis close and kiss the top of her head.

"I love you, Mistis..." I murmur into her hair.

"As I love you, Glace," she whispers back.

"I love me, too," I tease, and she slaps my arm playfully.

Annabeth glares at Mistis, but only I catch it. I glare back at her and turn my attention back to Mistis.

"Let's go spar," I suggest.

"You're just asking to be beat."

"Well, if I remember correctly, the last 57 times, I won!" I said indignantly before I run off.

We both draw our swords in the arena and Mistis slashes her sword at my legs and I block before making my own attack at her shoulder.

She sidesteps and twirls her sword and slashes at my arm.

I block and twist my sword to disarm her.

She nocks an arrow and sends it flying at my shoulder.

I position my sword and the arrow flies into my sword and is cut in half.

I grab a small knife and spin to my right before letting it go. It flies straight to Mistis who bends backwards and shoots the knife with an arrow, knocking it aside.

She fires arrows at me as I try to get in close while throwing knives.

We continue like this before one of my knives graze her and I whoop loudly since the fight is done when blood is drawn.

She groans in frustration, and I kiss her gently.

"Too bad, Mistis. You just can't beat the second most powerful being in the Universe!" I joke. (update: okay, people were confused about how this isn't a chaos fic, so this is just him joking around like "oh trololol i'm the best except for chaos because you know he's the best but im still the best lol")

"Such a pity I'm not Chaos! Not that anyone's met him before..." she says as she punches me and glares which sent a cold feeling down my back.

Her glare isn't as powerful as mine, but it can still have an effect on you.

I hug her as we walk back to wait for dinner.

After dinner, we all sit at the campfire - far away from the fire, of course - and sing along to the songs.

Soon, Jake stands up and clears his throat.

"I will be telling a story today. It is about Percy Jackson." At that, most of the campers scowl but my friends all look down.

"Now, Percy Jackson was a coward. He was weak and totally useless. Each time he saved the world, there was someone there helping him actually so all of his successes were fake. After his friends realized he was a cruel and cowardly demigod, he ran away from camp. One time when I had to go on a quest with him and Katie, I killed all the monsters and completed the quest. Percy hid in the bushes. When we came back to camp, he claimed he had done all the work! Thank goodness Katie was there to back me up though. That is tonight's story. Percy Jackson was-"

"Better than you!" Thysia's voice rings out. He's breathing heavily and glaring so hard at Jake that frost was creeping through his hair.

"That's right! We knew Perseus Jackson, and he was no fraud, you're the fraud here! You can't prove a spirit was with him, you're not a son of Hades!" Epidex shouts.

Everyone stares at them in shock. Annabeth looks furious.

"Don't you dare talk to my boyfriend like that!" She rages.

I feel some forgotten part of me break, but I stand up and stop Thysia and Epidex.

"Stop," I command.

Annabeth looks gratefully at me, but I ignore her.

"I have decided for all of us, including me, to reveal ourselves. Maybe this will help you be more respectful to Perseus Jackson," I announce.

"Are you sure?" Mistis says uncomfortably. Thysia looks ready to go back to Elysium.

"Yes. I will go last."

"Alright then," Mistis sighs, "My name is Mistis, but I was formerly known as Zoë Nightshade," she says while her cloak disappears.

Annabeth gasps and so does everyone else. They all know the story of Zoë Nightshade.

"Epidex, formerly known as Michael Yew," Epidex grumbles as his cloak disappears.

"Charles Beckendorf, now known as Vomva."

"Silena Beauregard, Gennaios." Clarisse tears up and cries out "Silena!"

"Sotiras, formerly Bianca Di Angelo. Hey, Nico," she says softly. Nico stands up slowly before joining Clarisse in their little sob fest.

"Luke Castellan. Thysia," Everyone goes silent.

"Luke?" Thalia and Annabeth whisper. He nods curtly before turning away.

Everyone starts whispering.

I stand up, and everyone quiets.

I draw a shaking hand to my hood and remove it.

"Perseus Glaciem Jackson. Now known as Glaciem," I force out.

Annabeth stands up.

"P-Percy?"

I sit down and refuse to look at her.

Clarisse comes up and says accusingly,

"You're Glaciem? You're the one who threatened camp?"

"So? Jake deserved what he got even though I still see that Miss Chase got back together with him," I emphasize 'Miss Chase'.

"Everything at camp is the same as before. You will not interact with us Warriors and romance is most definitely NOT ALLOWED. Am I clear?" Everyone nods.

"Good. Now, we will leave. Nothing happened here and Jake is getting his...punishment later," I growl.

The Warriors of Ice, lead by Prince Glaciem, leave.