Chapter Twenty

Percy's POV

The dragon is cold and nearly frozen. It is white, but when I look closer, it appears to have red, green, yellow, black, and silver specks.

Suddenly, I feel a shock run through me.

"OW!" I yell. The dragon wakes up and looks at me with adorable, black eyes. Meep. It says. IT'S SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE!

Okay, now what? Oooooh man...now what?

I shush the dragon and look around. Suddenly, a symbol on the dragon catches my eye. There, above its eyes in the middle of its forehead, is a strange symbol. The symbol suddenly shines and blinds me.

I stumble backwards and feel a headache coming on. Suddenly, on the back of my right hand, the same symbol is imprinted there, swirling around, up and down my arm.

Ah, Styx.

This is bad. What's with this dragon?

That, my friend, would be a Pagan Ice Dragon. Rarest kind in the world. This might be the only one left.

What's with the swirly business?

You bonded with it. Well, I helped.

Why? So we can have a nice little pet?

Yes.

Ok...

This'll be interesting.

For hours, I practice my new powers that are linked to the dragon. I have the ability to telepathically communicate with her (Yes it's a her, she seemed very offended when I called her a he...), and our abilities are linked.

Elemental control is our most powerful skill that we can use together right now. I've decided to name her Akida because she's really good at scratching (more like clawing!) people, and she has good aim when it comes to shooting projectiles.

I can use the power of the Pagan Dragons because of the symbol on my hand, but I need to wear gloves to cover it because it glows when I use it. I put on some black gloves on right away...kinda freaked me out, to be honest.

~Present 5 days after they flee NY~

My eyes glow silver, black, and blue along with the Pagan Symbol as a powerful aura washes over me and pulses around the forest. Akida flies overhead and shoots at our target. Mist surrounds me and fire curls around my sword before I shoot a beam of the flame into a tree right as Akida's icicles whirl around into formation around the fire.

"Yes!" I whisper-shouted.

(AN: Bold is Akida, Italics is Pagoma)

We did it! Akida cheers and blows fire just for the heck of it.

We sure did! I want to party!

I shrink my sword back into icicle form, and Akida disappears into mist as she goes invisible.

Vomva walks up to me.

"Glace, Thysia thinks we should go back and make a peace treaty. We've wasted time-" YOU have, I haven't... "-so we're going back to Olympus. I just came to check with you."

"You're right, we do need to go. The gods will die and blah blah blah if we don't go...gods I sound like Mr. D..." I mutter the last part, and Vomva chuckles at me.

"Let's go," I say before I embarrass myself even more.

Vomva shakes his head and chuckles before following me back to camp.

~Le time skip~

I relax as Akida flies down to me. We are right outside of Camp Half Blood.

"I, Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseidon give Akida the Pagan Ice Dragon permission to enter Camp Half Blood," I mutter before beckoning Akida forward.

She shrinks and crawls into my pocket. I walk back into camp, hoping I didn't miss anything or anyone missed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dum Dum Dum Dum, Dum Dum Dum...badadadadaaaa badaaaaa!

IM THE WORST AUTHOR EVER.

1, I get horrible writer's block

2, this is so short and no it isn't a filler it has a meaning

BYE YOU FLUFFY TAMARINS!!!

~Tracey

update: okay, first of all: what the hell is going on above and second of all: what the hell is going on above