Chapter 11

Ha Na's POV

"Okay class. Just a reminder for you all. Tomorrow will be the last day of your project. Please get your performance ready with your partner." The moment Mr Lee said that, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook came into the classroom.

"Where were you guys?" Mr Lee asked them.

"We were at the rooftop." Jungkook replied.

"For what?" Mr Lee asked.

"We were just talking and we did not hear the bell." Jimin replied.

"Alright. Next time please do not be late. Go back to your seats." Mr Lee said and they went back to their seats.

"So... what did I missed?" Jimin asked me.

"The project that we are still working on is due tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" Jimin yelled.

"Do you have a problem Jimin?" Mr Lee asked.

"Urm.. nothing. Sorry you may continue." Jimin apologised.

"Yah why did you yelled." I asked Jimin.

"Nothing I was just shocked." Jimin replied.

"Do you want to do it today after school at your house?"

"Sure."

During the whole of the lesson before lunch, Jaeyou kept on starring at me. Maybe she wants to find out why I quit the gang. Maybe I should tell them. No Ha Na do not tell them, it will make them get into trouble. The bell rang and that signals that it was time for lunch. Great now I have to face Jaeyou. Oh crap she is coming over here now.

"Yah. Where were you yesterday? I thought I told you that I wanted to see you." Jaeyou said.

"Oh really I did not hear." I replied.

"Okay that's it!" Jaeyou yelled and she grabbed me and she pulled me to the rooftop. When we reached the rooftop, the gang was there. I heard the door that leads to the rooftop l clicks. I guess she locked it.

"Yah why did you bring me here?" I said.

"Can't you see, we are gonna beat you up." Jaeyou said. After she said that she punched me in the face and I fell down to the floor. They started kicking me. They were not stopping. Damn it it really hurts. I have never felt this pain ever since that incident.

"Yah. Why are you not fighting back?" Jaeyou ask but I never replied her. I just kept silent. Then, they stopped. I could hear a lot of banging on the door.

"Make sure the door is really locked." Jaeyou told one of the gang member and that is Jenna. She walked to the door and checked whether it was really locked and it was.

"Yah why did you left the gang. Do you even know how much we missed you. We missed you having you as our gang leader. You was so great back then. But you changed. After min-" I cut Jaeyou off.

"Please don't talk about it." I said while trying to stand up but I failed to do so.

"See you do know us." Jaeyou said.

"Why did you ignore us when we just transferred here?" Jenna asked me.

"I-" I haven't complete my sentence and the door burst open. Suddenly, my vison became very blurry.

"YAH GET AWAY FROM HA NA!" Someone yelled and 6 more guys appeared behind him. I can tell that it is Jimin by his voice and behind him is bts. After Jimin came by my side, I blacked out.

Jimin's POV

I was about to go out of the classroom but then something caught my eye. That Jaeyou is talking to Ha Na. I think that sounds like trouble. I was about to go up to them but Jaeyou suddenly grabbed Ha Na and pulled her to somewhere. I followed them and they were heading to the rooftop. I was about to enter the rooftop but the door was locked. I was trying to figure out what that Jaeyou is talking about and I heard that she was about to beat her up. I started panicking. I started banging on the door.

"Yah hyung what are you doing?" Jungkook said. When I turned around bts was behind me.

"You know that Jaeyou girl in our class?"

"Ya. What about her?"

"She is beating up Ha Na on the rooftop."

"Oh my god." Jungkook said and all of us started to kick to the door and punch it.

"Guys stand back." I said and I kicked the door and the door flew open.

I entered the rooftop and I saw Ha Na laying on the floor.

"YAH GET AWAY FROM HA NA!" I shouted. I went by her side and she was bleeding from her head. I took out my jacket to block the blood from flowing out.

"Yah Jimin ah go bring her to the nurse office. We will take care of them." Namjoon said.

"Thanks hyung." I replied and I ran to the nurse office.

"Nurse. Please help! She is bleeding very bad."

"Oh my god what happened?" The nurse asked.

"She was beaten up by a group of girls." I replied.

"Okay first thing I need to check on her. Can you please wait outside. I will notify you when I am done."The nurse said.

"Okay." I replied and I went outside. Please be alright Ha Na.

*******************************************************

Heyy guys!! I hope you guys liked this chapter!!! I won't be publishing the bap fanfic yet. I think I will publish it when I have finished writing this fanfic. Thank you for reading this fanfic until here.

*******************************************************