Chapter 21

Ha Na's POV

I woke up in my living room. I checked the time and it was 12am. Wow I passed out for a very long time. I guess Bts never came and find me. I just need to get to bed. I went up to my room, did my night routine and went to bed. I could not sleep at all, I kept on thinking about my sister. I can't believe that the doctor lied to me. She is alive all this time and he says that she died. I burst out into tears again. Why does my life sucks. In the end, I cried myself to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. My eyes hurt so much because of all the crying last night. I got off my bed, did my morning routine and went to school. I do not have the appetite to eat breakfast. When I was walking to school, someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me into an alley. I tried to kick that person but that person avoid it.

"Yah Ha Na it's me Taehyung and Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"Oh sorry. I thought you were someone else. Wait. Why are you two covered on blood?!" I half shouted.

"We got beat up by Namsoo's gang." Jungkook said while holding his chest.

"What? Since when and where are the rest?!" I ask worried.

"They are kidnapped by Namsoo. Jimin is in a unstable condition." Taehyung said.

"No. Why?" I said. I can feel tears forming in my eyes again.

"How about Jaeyou and her gang?" I ask. Taehyung and Jungkook just look at each other.

"Sorry Ha Na, they lied to us. They were working with Namsoo all along. Your sister, they are using her as a hostage. She never lost her memories at all." Taehyung explained everything to me.

"What?! That's impossible!!" I yelled.

"Yes it is." Jungkook said.

"I think is best you not go to school today. Stay at home. Lock all your doors and windows." Taehyung said.

"Then how about you two?" I ask.

"We are going to go back to save the rest of bts." Jungkook said.

"No! You can't. You will lose." I half shouted.

"But we have to. Jimin is getting beat up my Namsoo gang. The rest of bts too. But, Jimin's one is the worst." Taehyung said.

"We wait for tonight." I said.

"You are coming with us too?" Jungkook ask.

"Of course. Is me that he wants." I said.

"We will protect you." Taehyung said.

"Thanks. Lets go to my house and treat your wounds." I said and we left for my house. When we reach my house, I went to find the first aid. After I found it, I went to clean Jungkook's and Taehyung's wounds.

"Thanks Ha Na." Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison.

"No problem." I replied and went off to put the first aid away. While I was putting away the first aid, I saw a note on the table so, I went to read it. It says,

Hi Ha Na, well this is Jaeyou. I just hope you have a good life until now cause we are going to kill your friend. I know that Jungkook and Taehyung are with you. Well I guess they managed to escaped but that does not matter. I got your pretty boy here in my hands and he is in a critical condition so you better hurry and come meet us the place where you know Mina sort of died. See you then.

Jimin is in a critical condition? Nonono. I rushed back to the living room to show the note to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"What the hell?!" Taehyung yelled.

"I am going to kill Jaeyou!" Jungkook shouted.

"Relax guys!" I yelled at them.

"Ne. Sorry." They said I'm unison.

"I am gonna meet her in 5 minutes time or esle the rest of bts will die because of me." I said.

"No you can't go alone." Taehyung said with a worried look.

"Don't worry, I will be fine." I said which is a lie. I know that they will beat me up.

"No you will not. We are coming with you." Jungkook said.

"No buts." Taehyung said.

"Arraso. Please be careful." I said. After that, we left to the abandoned building where my sister kind of died. Once we reach, I went into a room which has light in it. I entered the room and I can see Jimin laying on the floor not moving.

"JIMIN!" I yelled. I was about to run to him but I was stopped by two guys.

"Bring her to me." Namsoo said and they escort me to him.

"Well I guess it a long time no see." Namsoo said while holding a knife at, my neck.

"Come to save your pretty boy huh?" Namsoo said and smirked.

"Too bad. I think he is dead." Namsoo said and used a metal pipe to shake him for a while but he does not wake up. His hands were tied up behind him.

"Well I think it's your turn to end up like him." Namsoo said.

"Where are the rest?" I ask coldly. But Namsoo just smirk and signaled his gang members. After a moment of waiting, they brought out the rest of bts. All of them have wounds but not as bad as Jimin's.

"JIMIN!" They all shouted in unison.

"Ha Na you are here too." Namjoon said. His eyes were tearing up.

"Boys beat her up until she is like that pretty boy over there." Namsoo said and he punched me in the stomach. I fell to the ground and all of them started to beat me up.

"Ha Na get up and fight!" I can hear Hoseok shout and of course I got up and fought them. I guess I still have my skills.

"Hmmm... I guess you still have your skills but, you cannot beat this much people." Namsoo said and laughed. I was too engrossed to what Namsoo was saying and I did not realise that one guy hit me with a metal pipe on the head. I fell to the ground and they started to beat me up again. I was about to lose consciousness when...

************************************
Hey guys!!! I am so sorry that I haven't update this fanfic in awhile😦😦 I will try my very best to update all my fanfics all on time!🤗🤗 Thank You For Reading!!!😄😄
************************************