➱ David Lindström Smut Request ➱

Mother frick fracking YES ◕3◕

I don't care if his character is a minority favorite OR David isn't one of the Alex twins!

Let the appreciation for the under appreciated

son and actor fill your tumblr! And bring you all

very, very, very sexy thoughts about this man

 David smut was a definite necessity in my book (▰˘◡˘▰)

MoodBoard Here: http://threeandthirteen.tumblr.com/post/157518013011/david-lindstr%C3%B6m-smut-request

Weaving long blond pieces of false hair away from his head and trying to gently yank the extensions free. Each weft of lightly colored hair in your poor David's hair taking more effort than you anticipated to unknot from his curly hair. Your fingers practically numb by the time you get the first row of extensions out. Unable to help it you subtlety groan in frustration under your breath.

"Y/N, the make up department can take these out if you just-" David began protesting your self inflicted torture by his character extensions.

Adamantly you stood back and crossed your arms over your ratty shirt, "I don't want to spend more time apart, I miss you so much and you're done so just let me do it. I can do it just takes me a bit longer alright," Pouting about his recent prolong absences you let your bottom lip quiver to drive your point home.

Since starting the filming sessions for season five of Vikings, your beloved curly haired blond boy had been gone nights, days and combinations of the two. Reluctantly it was beginning to take its toll on you even with daily texts and ritualistic phone calls at night. Which most you fell asleep listening to him talk. David more than happy to give you the time and day he had to you when he wasn't home. Still the transition had been hard on you both.

"Y/N..." soft in tone David swiveled around on the bed so he faced you, leaving the rest of his Sigurd style extensions for another time. You clearly felt a little vulnerable and he couldn't help interrupting your train of sour thoughts, "Come here." David's tender voice makes you look up sheepishly at him.

You promised over and over to him that you could handle it. And you had been doing wonders with his acting career taking off with the History channel producers and all, but it left you lonely. Missing him and doing what you could to mend the empty spot you had for the time being. Even the shirt you wore was a dirty one he'd brought home a week before. David's smell clung to it and when he insisted he do his own laundry and pick up what slack he could in the apartment while he was home, you denied him the chance and nabbed the musky shirt from him for your own treasure.

"...I just...it was one thing late nights at the theater....but gone weeks at a time...I just though...we were-" wringing the fabric that clung to your stomach, you grip the t-shirt tightly and hug your abdomen filled with uncertainty.

"Hey hey hey," David reaches his lanky arms out and loops them around your waist. Drawing you closer so his dark blue eyes were level with your stomach. Without a word David gingerly heaves up your stolen shirt and holds the hem above your rib cage as he plants tender loving kisses all along your hips and pudgy stomach.

"D-David...staph...that tickles," docile about your denial of his advancement, you tuck your hands in the part of your shirt David pushed up. Leaving his hands free to move down your sides and trace along your ticklish skin as his lips caused goosebumps to erupt on your skin.

"You know...I'm here for a while...and I could make it even longer than that," David's hushed voice in segments as his flush cerise lips touched lower than your belly button. Tickles turning into a much deeper ache between your legs, of course trying to withstand the lewd intentions and focus on his words.