‧ ⦂ ⁝ Sub!Rangar Lothbrok ⁝ ⦂ ‧

If anyone's offended by a Sub type Ragnar then tell me why all his wives 

are angry tough ass women. Lets be honest Ragnar likes it

MoodBoard: http://threeandthirteen.tumblr.com/post/160927778911/subrangar

Please enjoy ;) <3

Sat like a reclusive black feline sulking on a solid wooden table cleared of it's normal herbs and jars. It was center stage in the witch's alcove of a home tucked in the hills of Wessex's. Barefoot and clad in only the finest silk robe pilfered from a poorly watched ship that had come in from the Mediterranean.

"...I thought you finally ran away from me," dark lashes closed over the closed e/c eyes, the sultry voice was directed at the partially disrobed, bare chested, viking in the room. When her words hung a little longer, the witch tilted her head slowly like a predator and those e/c fluttered open to see the man, "Ragnar."

The Viking King lowered his beryl eyes in submission, "...y/n please...I couldn't have, I've counted the days. Waiting, for you, this has-"

"Shh-" crimson lips pursed the woman silenced the well known viking with a wave of her long pale fingers, "Farm hands and travelers grow weary for me. You made me wait Ragnar." Mentioning the passerby's that might have frequented the mysterious woman, Ragnar's blue eyes shot up and he involuntarily shifted forwards,

"Enough!"

Her curt voice halted the shirtless man before he could come to her. Graceful and slow the female rose to her feet, not descending from the table, instead standing fooling erect on the table. Feet shoulder width apart, arms crossed over the milky breasts barely covered, part of her shawl falling past the witch's shoulder, all adding to the demeanor as she stared down the viking below her.

Gesturing to her feet, Ragnar obeyed the nonverbal command and stepped softly before the naked woman's figure. As she stood on the table Ragnar's face came level with her pelvis. But he knew better to look before her word.

"Have you been falling for the others~" she squated down so they were at eye level. The chest of her robe falling open. Ragnar swallowing the lump in his throat, somehow he thought coming back would be easier each time. It was never the case.

"Y/n no-" quick he denied her words, blinking and trying to find that normal coy voice he had with everyone else. The witch though, making him like a helpless nat, "No, nothing like that. I couldn't get away. I couldn't come see you before-"

Pushing her finger hard up against the man's bearded lips cut Ragnar off. Smiling clever at him as she rose back to her feet, the witch dropped her robe. Bare with her creamy soft skin craving to be touched by the vikings worn hands. Instead she grabbed the mess of hair not shaved on the top of his head and immediately shoved his face into her cunt. Muffling Ragnar's moans as he went right away to lapping and slurping pathetically at her pussy lips. A dexterous tongue doing its job swirling and swishing around the witch's clit. Soaking her with a mixture of Ragnar's spit and her juices.

Biting down on her bottom lip the witch gripped the handful of hair harder and when Ragnar's tongue teased at her entrance. The viking turned on by the woman's need for his attention, Ragnar wormed his way deeper with her hips grinding into his bearded face, his tongue flicking and massaging her pussy just as he'd done so many times before. Craving it worse and worse the longer each interaction happened.

"Mmm enough Ragnar~" jerking back on his hair, Ragnar's face smeared in her juices and a drunken love glazed over his brilliant blue eyes, she smiled and knelt down so her pouty lips hardly brushed his, "Tell me King Ragnar, fucking a witch is intoxicating enough to cheat on every wife you've had?"

"Yes," abrupt to give into her word the Viking's eyes darted to hers, "Yes my love, my queen."

"You think about fucking me every time you lay with that snake bitch?" a grin curled up on the witch's lips as she watched Ragnar lick at her pussy juices glistening on his pink lips.

"Every time, nothing, nothing has compared to you," Ragnar's blue eyes lit up as she released his hair.

Smiling greedy at his praise, she dropped down from the table. Inclining back so her hips stuck forward and she pulled Ragnar's face into the crook of her soft warm neck. The rough beard sending shivers down her spine as Ragnar worshipped her sweet skin under his lips. Hands moving to her hips to pull their bodies tight, and her own coming around his shoulders and levering him close down to him. Ragnar kissing, biting and sucking along her neck, collarbone and shoulder.

Moaning lowly the witch stroked her gentle fingertips down the back of the man's neck, "My pet, my viking..."

"Y/n-" Ragnar's moaning growl as the witch's hand slipped down the front of his undergarments. Barely enough to keep the hardness confined Ragnar bucked his hips against her touch pathetically. Her voice peeling from his lips always surging the wicked woman's blood and making her ache. Please with the drooling, mess of a King in her grasps, she positioned herself sturdily against the edge of the table and propped her legs open. The signal Ragnar dreamt every night about.

Quick to push down the last item that clothed him, Ragnar never roomed his face from her neck as he lined up and plunged his nearly painfully hard cock into the witch's soaked cunt. Deeper than he ever thought was possible. Warm and tight with a sensation he never understood he couldn't get with anyone else. The witch's pussy swollen and already milking his cock as the viking rested balls deep inside.

"My good boy," she cooed into his ear. The hands on her hips gripped harder and she smiled, "Fucking those whores, nothing like this, you jeopardize your entire empire to fuck a blood witch~"

"Y/N~" Ragnar growled under his breath, teeth sinking into the woman's neck as he adjusted a moment and aligned their hips. Just in time to pull back and slam his cock back into her. Giving the moan he loved hearing, Ragnar unable to control himself as he fucked his lover as hard as his hips would.

"Mmm Ragnar~! Oooo fuck yes good boy~ Good boy fuck the one you'd die for, fuck your dream woman~ Mmm that's right, you can't get enough~" she teased in a low grumble each thrust she could get a few words out. Ragnar's navel slapping into her clit each time he slammed into her. Hands moving from around his neck to draw sharp nails down his hair chest. Ragnar's hands tight around her waist pinning the woman between his thick muscly body and the table. The wet sloshing of her juices being stirred up by his cock turning the viking on more than it ever had. Such a long time since feeling the witch's body around and against his, ensuring the viking shamefully wouldn't last long.

"Mmm- I feel you- I feel you swell, losing rhythm, mmm you're going to cum~" foretelling before Ragnar even felt the pressure rising in his lower stomach, the woman smiled as she pet his face, cupped his face and talked sweet and cooed to the man like he was a youth losing his virginity for the first time. That humiliation unspokenly turning him on more than the viking would ever admit, "Cum in me Ragnar~Give me your seed~ Fuck me fat and pregnant like your whores~ We both know you've dreamt of breeding me~"

"Y-Y/n-" a hitch in the King's voice and a throaty growl. All for nothing he couldn't finish half a thrust before his cock twitched and Ragnar slammed his hips hard into hers. Pressing the tip of his cock up deep against the witches cervix as he unloaded every drop of sperm rich cum inside her cunt. Something she had't let him do in months. The King missing the feeling of his cum filling and oozing out of the witch's warm cunt. Along with his desperate the man constantly felt wanting to impregnate her when he continually failed to.

A bit of a buzzing grey noise in his ears, Ragnar slumped against the woman unable to up hold himself as his orgasm drained the energy out of his legs. Pressed into her the witch took her arms around his shoulders and cinched their bodies close. Her lips kissing along his toned shoulder and up to his ear. In which she softly whispered, "Don't think you're done Viking King...I haven't even came yet~"