‧ ⦂ ⁝ Jealous!Marco Ilsø Smut ⁝ ⦂ ‧

A delicious Anon Request for the tantalizing actor

MoodBoard: http://threeandthirteen.tumblr.com/post/160995993176/jealousmarco-ils%C3%B8

Sliding up to the pop up bar serving nothing but half assed mixed cocktails by some local catering service, dear Mr. Andersen tossed a wink and a smile at you while slithering into your personal space with drink in one hand and his cell phone in the other.

"Hey beautiful," another sultry wink and Alex purposely bit his lip while looking you up and down with those beryl eyes, "I'd smack that pretty ass if my hands weren't full. Maybe give mine a pat instead?"

"Alex!" a deep eye roll at his absurd flirting and you jammed your elbow into his ribs, "You're horrible!"

"I can't help it!" Alex bursting into his giggles as he swiveled around, back to the bar, and posed beside you with a kissy face for his selfie. In timing with Marco joining up with Jordan at the bar Alex had beat them to, "Marco! C'mon tell Y/N how sexy she is! She doesn't believe me!"

"Alex!" chagrined more than before as Alex continued his silly flirting in front of Marco, you glowing red in the face each time Alex fauned far too much over you in front of your childhood friend. Punching Alex in the arm you shyly tuck a few strands of hair behind your ear and lower your e/c eyes from Marco's gaze as he approached, "H-Hey guys-"

Jordan tips his snapback up to you in his greeting before sipping back on his beer. Marco just as quiet but his face set in a stern line. Staring at you before those hazel eyes shifted over to his friend, slung around you with a cocky grin as Alex swigged down his drink and scrolled through his phone like he owned you.

Embarrassed to have Marco see you as such, you just shrink into yourself and don't speak up as Alex and Jordan nitter on about something on Instagram and something associated with it. Even with your 'attention' directed elsewhere, eyes no where near lingering on Marco, you can feel his gaze on you like it's burning away your skin. A drink of your beverage and not even that could take away the dryness in your throat as Marco's eyes hover on every movement you make. Even your chest rising and falling felt tight like he was boring a hole in you.

"Y/N-" caught by surprise Marco's voice snaps you back from the 'distraction' of watching some of the other actors at the wrap up party across the patio. Jerking your attention over to your friend, mind you Marco was your friend first and Alex and Jordan only butting in after season four of Vikings, you cock an eyebrow questioning him.

His tongue darts over his pink bottom lip and Marco shifts uncomfortably in his place, "Hey, uh, Y/N...can I talk to you real fast-" he looks from Jordan and then to Alex, "Alone."

Staggered to be singled out by Marco, you blink your e/c eyes and swallow the lump in your throat trying not to seem fazed, "Oh, yeah sure. Uh, be right back you two-"

Thinking Alex or Jordan would be more nosey about the sudden dismissal, both men looked unruffled and didn't bat an eyes. Well except the strange half wink Alex goofily exchanged with Marco.

Finding someplace quiet was strangely easy with the day party that was going on. Held in one of the last locations the filming had finished up, there were quite a few out buildings that replaced the normal trailer for everyone to either nap on set or get ready for scenes in. Walking in silence side by side was nothing as you rounded a corner and Marco. Stopping by a half cocked door that looked to be where they'd kept the drink coolers before setting up. Now though everything vacant as the festiveness hit its height with the sun fully out.

Planted before the tall Danish man you tilt your head to the side a little bit and give him a quizzical look, "So what's u-"

Without a warning Marco smashes his taller and thicker frame onto yours. Tongue down your throat with his wiry mustache and un-groomed sideburns tickling your face as he demanded a kiss from you without a word.