Truth of Dare ~ 6

"I already did that," Jasmine finally seem to come to reality and mocked a smile too. Leo quickly overcame his shock, and waved it away, signalling Lief to take a turn.

"Will?"

"Truth,"

"Is Tug faster than Esroh?" Jasmine laughed. Will shrugged.

"I have no idea,"

"Well then, after my combat, the next day, we can have a little race," Jasmine said full of excitement. Two horses snorted in amusement and rivalry from outside, Jasmine and Will smiled.

"Mimi, truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"I've heard singing before," Sonia slightly jumped in her seats. Mimi looked shocked then replied.

"I play violin, sometimes I like to accompany my music," Mimi hoped the excuse would work.

"But I've heard three voices," Mimi went speechless. Sonia shrugged, proving she was one. Jasmine leaned in closer, it seemed as if she was curious and wanted to know who these three were. Which was exactly what she wanted. Lief glanced at her suspiciously and shrugged.

"What are you called?" Will was going to get them admit it one way or another.

"Sojami," Sighed Mimi. Lief covered his mouth. His thoughts just confirmed. Jasmine placed her hand on one of his.

"Something wrong?" She smiled an innocent smile. Lief smiled back. Then it had that I-know-more-than-you-think about it.

"You know who they are Lief?" Smirked Will, he too had the idea of who they were.

"How?" Mimi sounded more puzzled than she really was.

"The first two letters of our three friends' names," Lief answered. Jasmine face-palmed herself and Lief chuckled.

"S-O is Sonia. M-I is Mimi and..." Will added.

"I didn't know you were musical," Doom and Lief told Jasmine who was hiding behind her midnight locks of a fringe.

"I think we'll wrap up now," Doom announced.