2.

Namjoon's POV

"You are my slave and you have sex with me when I want it," Master screamed, slapping me.

I never knew his name. I always had to call him Master.

I started crying.

"Namjoon, you know that I won't get to see you because you're headed off to college. I'll only see you every other weekend, but to make sure you're not with anyone else the other weekends, I'll have my friend have time with you, he said with a dark grin.

"Yes, M-Master."

"Good boy. Now, get on your hands and knees and let me have what I want."

I did as I was told.

This all started when I was put up for adoption when I was fourteen. The one that took me is the man that I call "Master". I stayed with him for over five years, but I got away. That's when I met Jin. My princess. I started dating Jin and we were perfect, he was perfect. That's when he found me. He was going to hurt Jin, so I had to leave him. I didn't want Jin hurt. After I left him, he took me back.

That's why I'm here; on the cold floor; tears all on my face; my whole body aching in pain.

I can't wait for tomorrow. I start college tomorrow. That means I get to move in a dorm. I can search for Jin. I won't have to worry about getting raped by this man.

He pulled up his pants and stood to his feet. He grabbed my arm aggressively, dragging me to the laundry room.

He threw me to the floor, freezing cold like ice.

"I have someone hired to drive you to your new college tomorrow. Goodbye. I'll see you next weekend, pretty boy."

Before he walked away, he turned back around and kicking me in the stomach.

I coughed hard, clutching my stomach. I miss the feeling on Jin beside me.

"Goodnight, Princess."