7

Namjoon's POV

I started at his eyes as he held his penis in one hand, in the other he held his gun.

"Suck, or I shoot, you fucking idiot," he said with dark eyes.

I did as I told as I had tears falling down my cheeks. He didn't hold in his moans.

All I could think about is the one time I made love with Jinnie. How soft his skin was, the strong scent of vanilla, the mint flavor on his lips. I started crying harder and he finally noticed.

"I know I taste good you piece of shit, but stop your fucking crying," he yelled, slapping me across the face.

I winced in pain, but shut up. I held in my sobs as he wiped his mess off of my face. He kissed my lips and it tasted or felt nothing like my princess.

He stuck his gun in between the rough cloth of his pants, and his dark, ugly skin. I cringed at the look of his skin.

"We're going to the store. Now wipe that ugly look off your beautiful face before I fuck it up. Get dressed now," he said pointing to my clothes.
-----------------------

I thought about how tall the grocery store was. I looked up all the way to the top and had an idea.

I watched the old man who just held his penis in my mouth and a gun to my head. He moved to a different aisle and I sprinted for the stair exit to the top.

I took a deep breath as my hand hit the door to the roof, but something caught my attention.
I heard someone. No, more then just someone.

It was Jin screaming.