3.

Jin's POV

I was in the car, driving towards our college. Everyone was sleeping besides Yoongi. I can't wait to see my new roommate.

"Are you excited?"

"I guess. There's a thing tonight where you take your roommate to the dining room and get to know them. I think it will help me and the two boys with our relationship. We're already perfect, but it will help us learn more," Yoongi said with a bright smile.

"That's good."

Time Skip

I stood in front of my dorm room, holding my bags in each hand. I took a deep breath and managed to open the door.

My roommate hasn't came in yet, so I am fine.

I picked the left side of the room. I unpacked all my clothing, stacking them in the drawers underneath my bed.

I lifted up taking a deep breath. I made my way through my room.

It was nice. There was a small kitchen and it came with dishes and things. The bathroom was small but nice. There was a space that held a couch and a TV.

I picked up my phone and glanced at the time.

It was 8:00 pm.

The dinner started at 7:30, but my roommate wasn't there yet.

I heard commotion from outside of the room. I ran towards my bed and sat down quickly.

The door flew open, but the light was turned off.

I couldn't see much but their silhouette.

The unknown was tall and walked as if they were in pain.

My thoughts were interrupted when the light flicked on.

My eyes met the one who I've been waiting for.

Namjoon.

He had bruises all on his body and a tear on his cheek.

"Princess?"

I ran towards him and hopped in his arms. He winced in pain and pulled back.

He had a hurt look in his eyes.

"Why, Namjoon?"

"He will hurt you if I am with you. You have to understand."

"Who," I yelled, making him flench.

"I'm taking you to dinner, you have explaining to do," I said walking back and forth.

He grabbed my arms and looked me in the eyes. He pressed his soft lips on mine and I felt his smile in our kiss.

"Okay," he whispered.