4.

Namjoon's POV

Jin walked me into the hall of our dorm. He had his hand in mine, but I could tell he was shaking. I stopped in my tracks and pulled him close.

"Princess, I'm sorry. I ju-,"

"Joonie, it's not your fault that you care for such a fuck up like me," Jin said, turning around and making his way back down the small hallway.

"Kim Seokjin, you're not a fuck up. Keep quite," I said, putting my lips on his so he couldn't say another word.

"You can't love me because you don't know what I've done before. You will be scared to ever look at me again," I stated, pulling away from him.

"Namjoon, fine. I'll leave you alone," he said, walking away.

"Seokjin, please," I screamed down the hall.

I fell to my knees and started crying out.

"You're so stupid, Namjoon," I whispered to myself.

I felt a soft hand on my neck, making me jump up.

I turned to see a familiar face.

Not a face I was expecting, but I was glad to see a familiar face.

Jimin.

The one who helped me look neat for my date with Jinnie.

"Jimin,"

"Namjoon,"

"He doesn't love me. I'm such an idiot," I said trembling.

"Namjoon, Jin loves you with all his heart. He barley ever eats because you never were around. He almost died when you left. He loves you. I'll have the others talk to him okay, but I really have missed you. We all have," Jimin said, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love Seokjin so much, I just know that he will hurt both me and Jinnie. I could care less about myself, but my princess is a different story."

"Namjoon, tell me about this guy."

"When I was younger, I lost both of my parents, I'd rather not say why though. I had been put in foster care but was taken out by a man. He sold me around to different men. They tortured me. I tried so hard to find help. Then I found one man. I thought he would help. He told me he would, but he hasn't, not once. He rapes me, he beats me, he starves me, h-he burns me with cigarettes, h-h-he," I broke into more tears.

Jimin caught me in his arms and rubbed my back.

"You're going to get Jin back, don't worry," I heard him whisper.