Chapter 4

Ch.4: The Return of Lord Perseus Achilles Jackson Void 

Perseus opened his eyes for the first time in two years to find himself in a place filled with white light and many forgotten deities. It was The Hall of The Faded. It was like a paradise in The void for faded immortals. Perseus waved his hand and a vortex appeared. He flew through the vortex and hid in the shadows of Olympus. "Nobody is to search for Perseus anymore"Perseus heard Zeus shout. "You can't do that"Poseidon shouted enraged. "As The Emperor of Olympus, I can and I have. If anybody looks for Perseus it will be seen as an act of treason"Zeus boomed. "Then we're leaving"Perseus heard Poseidon, Hades, and Hestia shout before flashing out. Perseus too flashed out and was walking along thinking about how arrogant and stupid Zeus had become. Perseus arrived at The Garden of The Hesperides in time to see Hercules scorn Zoe Nightshade after she had helped him. As he turned to leave, Perseus punched in the face effectively knocking Hercules out. Perseus grabbed Riptide and The bag of apples and returned them to Zoe. "Zoe Nightshade, walk with me. I am Perseus Achilles Jackson Void, Former Emperor of Olympus"Perseus told Zoe who gasped in shock and bowed to Perseus. "No formalities, please"Perseus told Zoe firmly. They walked on and on and didn't realize that they had stumbled into Norse Territory until Heimdall, Guardian of Asgard shouted"Halt, who goes there". Perseus explained who he was. Heimdall immediately took Perseus inside. "I have found Lord Perseus"Heimdall announced. Everybody immediately dropped into a bow before Perseus. "Rise, my friends. No need for formalities"Perseus told them in his deep voice. A moment later Poseidon, Hades, and Hestia flashed in. "All hail Lord Perseus"Odin shouted. "BROTHER"Poseidon, Hades, and Hestia shouted. A multicolored Throne appeared in the center of the Thrones along with a sea blue Throne, a pitch black Throne, and a fiery red Throne. Perseus immediately jumped into his Throne. Odin placed a golden crown on Perseus's head. "My Lord, A few gods and goddesses from other pantheons wants to join our council"Odin told Perseus. "Very Well, they may join us"Perseus declared. Wadjet, Egyptian Goddess of Water, Re, Egyptian God of The Sun, Anubis, Egyptian God of Death, Osiris, Egyptian God of Life, Death, Regeneration, Rebirth, The Underworld, and The Afterlife, and the rest of The Egyptian Gods joined them as well as Roku, Chinese God of Fire and Destruction, Kyoshi, Chinese Goddess of Earth joined Perseus's council as well.