Note

Let me just start this off by saying thank you to everyone that read this story.

This story is by far the longest I have ever written (not counting [Kisses From Death] since it's a series) for a single story (as of the time this story was completed, at least). I've poured many days into writing (and editing!) this book and now, it is finally complete. It had been so many years since this story was first posted onto Wattpad. I love reading your comments and how you people are always so positive, loving, and supportive of this story.

So thank you for reading, wherever you are from. This means the world to me and I hope to accomplish great things with this tale one day. Especially with you guys by my side.

Now that this story has come to an end, my ongoing work will be [Dreamwalkers] and [A Window in Time]. The latter still isn't posted on my profile yet but it will be soon. I'll let you guys know again soon so be sure to follow me to receive first-hand updates!

Now that edits are completed, the unedited version of this story will be taken down. If you've been here since that version, thanks for sticking around and I'm happy to see you back. I hope the edits weren't disappointing.

Nevertheless, thank you for being part of this journey with me and I love you all so very much.

Until next time.

xo

————

OTHER STORIES

A WINDOW IN TIME

A WINDOW IN TIME

Status: On going.

Elaine Yang has many regrets.

When flipping through her old treasure box of forgotten memories one day, she rediscovered bits and pieces of her past that she had thought were long buried. Alongside a piece of world-shattering news, Elaine went to sleep wishing she could rewrite her history.

She awoke the next day with her wish granted.

Thrown back to the age of sixteen, at the peak of her high school glory, will Elaine's eyes be opened to what could've been? Or will she continue down the same forsaken road that led her to an unhappy future the first time around?

————

A GUIDE ON HOW TO LOVE JULES EVERETT

Status: Completed.

Jules Everett had always been rather picky with love. There were too many rules set when searching for her 'ideal other half'. Hence, it wasn't a surprise when the school's troublemaker confessed to her and was rejected.

Desperate for help and aching from heartbreak, Xavier Park decided to seek assistance from none other than Jules's own closest confidant and best friend, Aiko Lee.

Together, equipped with nothing but a guidebook and a vast knowledge of Jules, Aiko set out to revamp Xavier into Jules's dream guy. With the fact that she knew Jules like the back of her hand, how hard could it be?

 With the fact that she knew Jules like the back of her hand, how hard could it be?

————

social media:

instagram: twelvewonderingstars

twitter: aurorayeo

facebook: twelvewonderingstars