69

We rush into the hotel once we got there

We rush into the hotel once we got there. I immediately go to the counter and it was the same person working from last time.

"Hey, remember me?" I ask, getting his attention.

"Yeah, you were here just about a month ago with those other annoying little girls." he smiles then rolls his eyes.

"Have seen one of the guys that check us in?" I ask, getting impatient with him already.

"Is he tall about this tall?" he demonstrates. "Brown hair and green eyes?" he describes the traits of Harry. "Quite handsome."

"Yes, yes that's him!" I jump. "His name is Harry Styles. What room is he in?"

"We can't give out information like that, hun." he tauntingly laughs then rubs his fingers. "But maybe I could change my mind." he clicks through the computer.

"This is important." Zayn steps up.

"Oh, another handsome one." the guy smiles then winks at him.

"Just give us the room number." I snap. "This is a life or death situation and we don't have time to deal with you."

"Stop being dramatic, honey." he backs away. "I can't give it because it's policy. Then again," he rubs his fingers again.

Zayn rolls his eyes then looks down at me. He groans, pulling out his wallet. "I'll give you twenty for the room number."

"Fifty." the guy negotiates, looking at Zayn's wallet which had plenty of bills.

Zayn glares at the man, handing him the money. He tells us the floor and room number. I knew exactly where to go because it was the same room. We knock on the door, calling for him. Zayn stops to call him on the phone.

"Stay here," he tells me. "I'll go see if I could squeeze a key out of that guy."

Zayn races down the hall then disappears. I press my ear to listen for anything. I knock once more, hoping he would come to the door.

"Harry," I say softly. "Please, if you're in there, open the door." I beg. "I just want to know if you're okay. Give me a sign me, just please."

Nothing happened. Zayn eventually comes back with the guy and I move aside. He unlocks the door and we push past him. Zayn searches further in the room then turns to me. I turn and look down to see the bathroom light on. I jiggle the handle, but it was locked. I hear the water running and that was it, no sound of movement.

"He's just taking a shower." the guy says. "I could get in real trouble for helping you disrupt a guest."

I shush him, pressing my ear against the door. "Harry," I call him softly. "It's me Rylee. I'm here for you, so please open the door."

Zayn comes up and observes the door. "Don't you have keys for this." he points at the nob.

"Maintenance has that." he shrugs. "I'm just in control of the front desk."