huit

simon's lips pressed roughly to mine as he pulled me to straddle him as he lay on his back, and i couldn't stop myself from smiling into the kiss.

his hands rested on my waist, moving up to take my shirt off me, and he pulled away momentarily to look at my chest, a content smirk on his lips.

i playfully rolled my eyes, leaning down to kiss him again, my hands resting gently on his cheeks, and he flipped us over so i could take his shirt off.

he pressed gentle, yet rough, kisses down my neck, occasionally leaving hickeys, and my fingers messily tangled into his hair.

five minutes later, when the two of us were both naked, simon pulled away to mumble, "are you okay?" a little concern in his eyes, and i smiled, nodding, before kissing him again, giving him permission.

"fuck, princess." he sighed, his breathing heavy as he lay next to me, arms gently slipping around my waist.

"mm." i mumbled, resting a palm on his chest, my eyes closed.

"do you want some food?" he chuckled a few minutes later, despite it being pretty late in the evening, and i looked up at him, nodding with a sheepish grin.

"come on, then." he got out of bed, chucking me a clean shirt of his as he pulled on clean boxers and a pair of trackies, them loose on his hips.

i pulled on his shirt and got out of bed, grabbing my pants and pulling them on, before following simon downstairs.

he picked up his phone from the kitchen counter, "what's your favourite pizza?" he grinned, pulling up the domino's app.

"thanks, see you." simon said to the delivery guy, returning to the kitchen to join me, placing two medium pizzas, a box of garlic pizza bread, and cookies, on the counter between us, him sitting opposite me.

we went back up to bed, simon taking of his trackies and pulling my back to his front, his arms loosely, but comfortably, around my waist.

i woke up with a yawn, and went to get out of simon's bed to go to the toilet, but he sleepily pulled me back to him, mumbling, "no, stay, i can't do this again for a few days."

"i'll be right back, i need the toilet." i laughed lightly, and simon reluctantly let go of me after a moment of deliberation.