onze

(four months later)

i'd now finished school, and had had a few modelling jobs here and there, as simon had told me to go for them.

i'd also been up to leads two times, and watched one of simon's home matches, and he'd been down to see me once, but, now that school was over, i was moving up to leeds to live with simon full time.

"shit, princess, you've gotten even hotter." simon grinned as he opened his door, before pulling me into a hug.

"thank you." i chuckled lightly, "you too."

he grabbed the suitcases that were in my hands and took them upstairs to our bedroom, as i went to my car and grabbed the last of my stuff, before locking it and going back inside and closing the front door behind me.

"i missed you." simon grinned when i walked into our bedroom and put down my other bags, and he stepped towards me, slipping his arms around my waist.

"i missed you too." i smiled, and he leant down to kiss me.

(two days later)

i showed my pass to the bouncer when i arrived, and he smiled, leading me up to the large room where family/friends of the players where, and also celebrities and other important people.

leeds were playing away against watford, and i'd come to see the game, as i endeavoured to go to as many games of simon's as i could.

i noticed leigh-anne pinnock from little mix, and, a little nervously, i walked over.

"hey." i smiled and she returned it.

"are you going out with andre?" i asked, andre being a player for watford.

"yeah, i am. are you with minter?" she asked and i nodded, surprised she knew who i was, "aren't you a model?"

"kinda." i smiled.

"yeah, you should do it full time. you're gorgeous." she complemented and i blushed lightly.

"thank you, but honestly i'm nothing on you." i replied.

"thank you, babe, but you are." she said, motioning for me to follow her as she sat down at a table.

i sat opposite her and we got to know each other a bit before the match started.

the boys walked into the room, after their match, the score being 1-1, and simon walked over to me, a grin on his lips as he spotted me.

"hey." he said.

"hey." i smiled, "well done, babe."

"thanks. were you okay up here?" he asked and i nodded.

"yeah, i was fine, thank you. i got to know a couple of people, one being leigh-anne." i said.

"the one from little mix?" simon asked and when i nodded he asked, "going out with andre?"

"yeah." i said, and he turned to find them, smiling at andre, him and leigh-anne then walking over.

i smiled to both of them as they walked over, and simon and andre began talking about the match.

"what's your number, hun? andre and i are gonna have a party next week, i'll send you the deets." she said and i gave it to her.

a.n. sorry this chapter was a bit boring, but i hope you enjoyed this book, as i've decided to finish it here x