Chp.1

Things just weren't the same after our grandmother died. Elena, that was her name, Elena. She always said it though in such a way that the beginning had an "h" sound. So that's what we called her, Helena.

In every interview, every question, every answer, she appeared. I suppose it was because of the influence she had  put upon us. Beautiful, that is what "Helena" meant. Named upon the Queen of Troy, herself. She was also the reason both he, and I, were alive.

No, I do not hate her for this, and God knows, I could never hate him. Oh, but how I've tried. In fact, it was her death that had truly made us like this. Once, in a place that doesn't even seem real anymore, we were brothers. Not musicians. Not  artists. Not lovers. Just brothers.

Growing up, I never gave a damn about him. At least, not until Helena came to us. She forced us to care, to love, one another. After that, we had changed. We did become more on multiple levels, and had always had thoughts, "ideas," if you will. Something that we could never admit to another, for it was wrong. We grew up in a strictly Catholic, Irish-Italian family. For thoughts like ours, Hell was in order.

Yet, whenever something tragic ever happened, everything changed. The first example of this was a true, American tragedy. The attacks of 9/11.

--------------------------------------------

So what do ya think? plz leave a comment, even if it's bad...I need to know whether to continue or not

<3 Charr