Chapter 20

I have 900 reads on this book and I'm very happy!! Thank you for reading my book! Ive never really thought my book would get this many reads, I can't wait for 1K! Anyways back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KOL POV

We all surrounded him and all I could see was red. I wanted to rip him apart, limb from limb, I wanted him to feel so much pain that he would cry and beg for our mercy, that he would regret ever crossing us. 

I was about to do just that, but right when I was going to throw my first punch, a small hand grabbed my arm. I looked down and saw my daughter, she looked exhausted. 

You could tell she was both physically and emotionally warn out. Her eyes were red and were glistening from the tears in her eyes that threatened to spill. I just wanted to hold her so she could let it all out, but something in her eyes were telling me she wasn't going to give up so soon.

No. We need him alive, just tie him up downstairs. We need to find out where Rosie is if were going to bring back my mother. Thalia said as she looked up at all of us with a serious tone. She was giving the orders today and we all knew.

And what about him! He's the main reason our Jasmine is dead! Nik yelled out, he was frustrated just like he always gets when problems like these arise.

No. No one is going to touch Jack, he was forced to do this. He's just as innocent as Nicolas. Nicolas...right. I forgot about him. I turned to look at him he was standing there, just looking at Thalia with concerned eyes. I don't like him.

I looked around the room. Rebekah was already crying just like Hayley and Freya, Nik was frustrated and pissed out of his mind, and Elijah was calm but his eyes were red and seemed like he was going to cry any second.

As for me, I didn't believe any of this was real. Right now, all I had to focus on is bringing her back and killing Rose and Ronan.

All right, you heard her. I said calmly, the last thing I wanted was to scare Thalia with my anger.

I wasn't calm, I was just shocked. Ive known her since before we were turned into..this, and now she's gone. But there was hope.

Okay, Elijah and Kol take him down there and tie him up, Freya do a spell, make sure he won't be able to escape. Hayley take hope to her room and stay there with her, shell be waking up soon. Nicolas can you help me put Jack in Jaz's room. He nodded and Thalia continued as everyone did as told. 

Klaus and Rebekah, will you help me...um...clean up...my mother. Please collect her ashes and put them somewhere safe, were going to need them soon. With that I left.

We made our way down to the cellar type dungeon we had down here. Ronan was still conscious but was too weak to try anything. We tied him up with the chains that were placed here as Freya began the spell.

Soon we were all done.

Can one of you keep an eye on him. I need to check on Thalia.

Ill do it, Freya took a seat near the entrance, we need to find Rose in order to bring back Jaz. I'll try and see what I can get out of him.

That was all I needed to hear and made my way upstairs. I remember Thalia saying they were going to put Jack in Jaz's room, so I walked there first.

THALIA POV

Rebekah and Klaus were cleaning up Jaz's ashes and Freya, Elijah, and Kol left to tie up Ronan.

Hayley had already left to put down Hope. I looked over to see Nicolas, he was still staring at me.