Chapter 2

Today I leave to meet my new client. And start my case. I'm nervous because I'm going back to abnegation. And to be honest I'm nervous a out seeing my dad,mom, and brother again. Especially now, I have three tattooed that show now and they are gonna flip.

My three ravens

The abnegation symbol

The dauntless symbol

I'm kinda excited to see My new client though. Ive heard about Tobias before, but have never seen him.

I pack my clothes. Go to my office and see Cody waiting for me in the room.

"Hey Cody!" I say packing my stuff up that ill need from my office.

"Hey Tris! Ill be in your office with you on 24/7 just In case you need anything."he says. You can always count on Cody to brighten up your day just a little bit, hes like another Uriah.

I finish My stuff tell Cody and my friends bye, they are all sad cause I will be gone for 5 months or more. Im sad to, Ill miss them.

I grab my bags. And head out to the train tracks, I toss my bags on first and glide myself inside the train, I sit on the door frame and wit for a glimpse of the abnegation part of Chicago.

••••DOTS••••••••I LLOVE THESE DOTS••••••••OMG•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anywho. Did you like? Please COMMENT THANKS!