Chapter 8

Tris P.O.V

Me and Tobias walk out of our rooms at the same time, Weird.

I see what he's wearing and its his usual abnegation clothes, I'm definatly taking him shopping when we get to dauntless, gos I sound like Christina!

Tobias P.O.V

Me and Tris walk out at the same time and my jaw drops, she looks beautiful.

She has on a mid-thigh black float dress that's a v-neck with thin straps. It shows off three tattoos.

they are beautiful, just like her.

She blushes when she sees me and we walk down the stairs together.

Tris P.O.V. 

We walk up the front steps to my parents house and my heart stops.

To many memories. My parents wont approved of what I've become or who I am now. I'm scared they will make me leave or something.Ugh. Tobias taps me on the shoulder, as if telling me to knock, I do and I step back from the door.

My mom answers, surprised I actually came.

Natalie's P.O.V. (Tris' mom)

I'm just setting the chicken and peas out on the table when I hear a knock on the door, Caleb, Cara, and Andrew are in the living room but I want to answer so I squeal,

"There here!!" and walk to the door. I open it and what I see doesn't look like my little girl anymore. A grown woman. With tattoos! I look back to see if Andrew is watching and when I see he's not I pull Beatrice in for a quick hug, I pull away and smile.

Its then I notice her client behind her I asked her to invite, I recognize him as Tobias. Tobias!

I smile at him,

"Welcome to our home Tobias."I say shaking his hand. he smiles and nods,

"Thank you, ma'am."he says walking inside, why can't Tris marry a good boy like him? I wish she would. I'm gonna ask her if she likes him later. I mean whats a mom for?

Tris P.O.V

When I walk in everyone stands up and what I see shocks me.

Cara? The one that yelled at my mom?her here? in an abnegation home? what the crap?

"Hello Tris."she says, I nod,

"Cara."

"Wait you guys know each other?" Caleb asks surprised, giving me a hug, I nod and he looks at me in disbeleif.

"How?" he asks,

"Visiting day. She was rude to mom. She is my friend, Wills, sister."I say looking her up and down disapprovingly. He looks shocked but nods, its then I notice my dad standing awkwardly by the door with Tobias looking down.

My heart sinks. I know one of them wouldn't aprove of me. And I least wanted it to be him, although it was most expected it to be him.

I feel my eyes sting and take a deep breath.

"Guys this is my client, Tobias Eaton."I introduce, everyone shakes his hand and we walk into the dinning room for supper.

Tobias P.O.V

We sit at the table in the most awkward silence that ever existed. its kind of sickining. Why did I even agree to come? Okay that thought was definatly not very abnegation of me. I sigh and take a bite of chicken, yup still plain.

I watch Tris take a bite of her chicken and she starts coughing. She mumbles 'God that's nasty' and I try to hold my laugh back but it turns into a coughing fit from me. Oops.

Tris P.O.V

Its so awkward! But my mother tries to start a conversation

"So Beatrice. Tell us about dauntless. Hows it going? What rank did you get?"Okay, personal are we?

"Well, dauntless has been really great so far. I'm dauntless' #1 guard. its a great job, and I have my assistant Cody. Its going really great, I got a bunch if new friends. And I did really well in training. I got ranked 1st."I say. As I was saying that I realized how easy it was talking about my faction, my home, my life. And how uncomfortable it is talking about my past. I need to stop worrying about the past and live in the now. (A/N: The spectacular now:)) They nod and my mother and brother look surprised, my dad looks disapointed, and the rest of them look bored.

We continue dinner and after we all finish eating, me and Tobias say goodbye and we head to his house what he does after we get a little ways away from my old house,

He holds my hand.

My heart beats fast and I blush, we look at each other at the same time and smile.

I then start imaging a future with Tobias Eaton.

All done! I personally like this chapter! Extra FourTris and a little familly drama: perfection. Haha anyway I want y'all to pray for one of my good friends on here: JESSB1447. She isn't feeling good today! pray she feels better soon! Thank you!

Love,

TheBookNerdKels♥