Chapter 18

Tris P.O.V

     Today is a very sad day for Tobias, we leave Dauntless today. I dont want to either but we have too, Tobias has to go back to his home faction - Abnegation.   We are both super upset about it but we both understand it needs to happen. I have been up for hours thinking about a way to have him be able to stay in Dauntless, or just sneak him in. Thats a good idea, but risky. . . .

    Tobias wakes up and gives me a sad smile, "I dont want to leave, babe." He places his head on my stomach and sighs sadly. I place my hand on his head and run my fingers through his hair. "I dont want you to leave either, Tobias. I really dont." He sits up and pecks my lips. "I know. But I should probably start packing my stuff." I nod. But when he starts climbing off of the bed I grab his arm and pull him back gently, giving him an worried expression.

    "How are we gonna work this out." I say waving my finger in between our chests. He sighs and closes his eyes, "I dont know Tris. Maybe we can have date night every weekend? When your not busy." I nod and kiss his forehead. "I love you." I whisper, getting off the bed. "I love you too."

______________________

    We walk to the train tracks in an comfortable silence, filled with sadness and sorrow. We hop onto the trains and sit against the wall, bending our knees together and our arms staked on top of each other so that there is a wall of skin and bone surrounding us. 

   "I'm gonna miss you." He whispers, sending electric shivers down my spine. "I'm gonna miss you too." I say, rubbing his back. He slides his nose along my jaw line and my eyes start to burn with tears.

  It stays silent until the Hub comes into view. We silently get up and grab his luggage. We both jump off at the same time - me landing on my feet and him stumbling, he has gotten better at it.

    I start walking down the path to the Abnegation neighborhoods when Tobias stops me, "Can I at least kiss you before its illeagal?" He says, frowning. I nod and set the bags onto the ground and I feel his lips connect to mine. I wrap my arms around his back and his go around my waist. We stand there kissing by the train tracks.

Untill we hear the train horn and gun shots.

  Hey guys! I will be working on the next updates for Brave University, Resergent, Forever Us, Good enough and Truth or Dare next. So be ready for some more awesomeness!

   Also I posted an Ansel Elgort story called: I Need An Adventure. And I posted a writing help one too called: Writing Help. Please check them out and don't forget to vote and comment. Also don't forget I have 19 other stories you could read :)