🔅2🔅

Author Pov.

The break just started and students already running around to have a look at the new music teacher, jimin was sitting in his office and the girls kept on coming to talk to him.

" Sorry girls but i didn't even teach you yet.. so please come and ask about your studies after my class not about my personal life. " jimin sighed.

Jimin sighed again before taking his phone and went to look around the school since his new so he needed to memorize the way to classes and all for later.

Jimin kept on walking trying his best to avoid curious students but it seems it was impossible.

" ugh finally.. " jimin ran to the rooftop since walking around the school wasn't a good idea.

" finally what? " jimin heard a voice behind him so he turned to be met with one of his Late students.

" nothing... "
Jimin looked down avoiding the look his receiving.

" mmm... can i ask something? " the boy asked.

" sure.. " jimin said still avoiding looking at his eyes.

" how did you guess my name? "
the boy asked curiously as he looked at jimin.
" i won't lie, i heard your friends calling each other since they were loud while whispering? "

Jungkook smiled his signature bunny smile as he nodded making the older stare at him unintentionally

" you like what you see.. " jungkook said in a low but serious tone as he walked closer to jimin making him stumble back.

" sorry... "
jimin mumbled as he pushed jungkook gently.

" i don't mind.. can i ask another question? " the younger asked while jimin just nodded in return.

" are you in a relationship? "
jungkook asked out of curiosity.. just curiosity.

Jimin looked confused for a second.
" why you ask? "

" simply curious. " jungkook smiled

" well, you shouldn't.. it's bad for your health " Jimin tapped on jungkook shoulder with a weak smile before walking away.

" wait.. " jungkook held jimin wrist.

" what's wrong? " jimin asked confused as he tried to pull his hands away from jungkook tight grip.

" i should be asking you that? " jungkook stared into jimin eyes, he was taken back as he stared for few seconds before he turned his face away.

" i should go.. "
jimin removed jungkook hand and left.

" now i am really curious about you.. park jimin "
Jungkook said to himself as he saw jimin walk away.

Jimin went back to the teacher's office and sat back on his desk.

' i should be asking you that.. ' jimin kept remembering what happened on the rooftop.

' believe me... even i don't know what's wrong with me anymore.. ' jimin thought to himself before laying his head on the desk.

After School.

Jimin was walking toward the gate when he felt someone jump on him from behind.

" god! What the- kim taehyung what do you think you're doing? " jimin shouted at the boy.

" sorry mr.park.. just wanted to ask where are you going? " taehyung smiled his signature smile as he asked his angry teacher.

" mmm.. eat lunch.. " jimin looked down.

" Alone? Can we join you? "
taehyung asked excitedly.

" we? " jimin asked confused

" me and jungkookie "
taehyung turned to point at jungkook.

" but i am eating at home. "
Jimin said as he looked at his phone.

" it's ok can we come? Please. "
taehyung looked at jimin with puppy eyes.

" i can't say no right? " jimin sighed

" i will keep on whining till you say yes "
taehyung laughed as he hugged jimin hand.

" ok but can you let go of my hand..? "
Jimin tried pulling his hand away.

" nope "
taehyung smiled as he pulled jimin along.

Jimin sighed as he lead both taehyung and jungkook to his apartment, the boy inserted his pin on his apartment lock before inviting both boys inside his apartment.

" come on in boys.. "
jimin looked around as he walked inside.

" what are you looking for mr.park? "
Taehyung leaned close trying to catch whatever jimin was looking for.

" nothing.. it just i didn't clean the house so it's a bit messy.. " jimin sighed as he went to the kitchen.

" that's messy? You should see jungkook room " taehyung laughed gaining a glare from jungkook who was quiet the whole way to jimin apartment.

" mmm.. well make yourself home until i finish cooking the food.. " jimin left both boys and went to the kitchen.

" you can cook? I don't want to get sick "
jungkook said as he rolled his eyes.

" well you can eat cornflakes and milk if you're that scared " jimin scoffed as taehyung just laughed as he laid down on the couch.

" remind me why are we here again? "
Jungkook asked taehyung as he sat in the empty area on the couch.

" cause i want to get close to him he seems fun "
Taehyung kept on flipping the channels.

" but his our teacher? "
jungkook looked at taehyung confused.

" doesn't matter. " taehyung yawned.