🔅6🔅

Author Pov.

Jimin laid down on his bed as jungkook came back into the room after he left to calm himself down after seeing jimin taking off his clothes.

" can i use your clothes? " jimin just nodded as jungkook walked to his closet to search for something to wear.

" i am taking these two " jungkook showed jimin a pair of shorts and an oversized white shirt.

" ok.. "
jimin blushed after jungkook took off his shirt.

Jungkook glanced at jimin after changing and saw how red his cheeks are.

" liked what you saw? " jungkook crawled on top of jimin with a smirk on his face.

" i didn't see.. anything. "
jimin said as he avoided looking at jungkook eyes.

" then why are you blushing. "
jungkook said to jimin after leaning close to his lips.

" i am not.. " Jimin gulped down the lump forming in his throat as he stared at the younger lips, jungkook smiled as he leaned closer making jimin flinch from nervousness.

" don't worry i won't do anything.. " jungkook smiled his signature bunny smile before laying next to jimin, the older turned and stared at jungkook face making him nervous as he watched him in silence.

" teachers shouldn't stare at their students this way Mr.park " Jungkook smiled as he looked at jimin.

" students never stick to their teacher this way Mr.jeon " Jimin answered playfully.

" well, i am your student but also a friend? " jungkook said with a smirk.

" a friend? "
jimin chuckled before ruffling jungkook hair.

" don't do that.. " jungkook stopped jimin hand as he tightened his grip on jimin wrist.

" sorry.. " jimin tried pulling his hand but failed.
" don't be.. it just.. " jungkook bit his lips.
Jimin looked confused at jungkook.

" it gives me a weird feeling in my stomach.. when you treat me this way.. " jungkook blushed as he looked into jimin eye.

Jimin blushed and covered himself earning a chuckle from the younger.

" i should be the one hiding, not you.. god you are so childish " jungkook laughed as he got closer to jimin to sleep.

" sh..shut up " jimin kept hiding his face till both of them fell asleep not bothering themselves to put space between them.

Next Morning.

Jimin woke up to his phone ringing nonstop, and his door being knocked on hard, he whined as he reached his phone to check the caller when jungkook groaned in annoyance.

" fuck! " jimin cursed as he stood up and ran to his front door while panicking.

" what took you so long! "
Hoseok shouted at jimin as he pulled his bag inside.

" sorry i was sleeping.. " jimin said in an anxious tone as he glanced at his bedroom and then back to hoseok.

" you look suspicious " hoseok raised an eyebrow as a smirk found its way on his face.