🔅16🔅

Author Pov.
1 Month Passed

" jungkook? " a voice said as it eyed the tall boy walking with a shorter boy who was laughing cutely while interacting with him and to what it seems, they are on a date.

" and here I thought taking you back will be easy.. guess not " the person mumbled before walking away with a smirk.

" chimy go sit down " jungkook signaled his boyfriend as he waited for their order.

" ok " jimin smiled before walking to an empty table.
Jungkook got a notification that jimin posted something but ignored it because their food was ready.

____

1,528 likesP

1,528 likes
P.chim on a date looking like this 😂💔
god scared he may dump me soon.
View all 403 comments..
Guccilien : you make it seem like your fashion is always on point when the truth its not.
Bam2x : I WILL TAKE YOU INSTEAD!!
P.chim : you know i can change your grade if i want to? @ Guccilien
SunshineHope : stealing that jacket 👌🏻😂
Jamie_wang : orange hair looks perfect on you💛
Elina_84 : His So! Fjsjsfbdjsjjdx 😱💔
Guccilien : god chimy why always getting me wrong? It's not because you're not on point you went beyond which is perfect my beautiful teacher.✌🏼@ P.chim

____

Jungkook took the tray and walked toward jimin who was busy taking pictures.

Jimin helped jungkook by taking the tray while the younger turned to sit next to him.

" why aren't you sitting in front of me? " jimin pouted because he can't face jungkook while eating.

Jungkook sighed and rested his head on jimin shoulder " so that i can do this " jungkook said as he closed his eyes.

" you should eat first " jimin said as he tried feeding jungkook who ignored him.

" jungkook.. " jimin said in a low but sad voice.
Jungkook hummed as he sat straight eating his food.

" nothing " jimin frowned as he stuffed his mouth with food feeling sad at jungkook current mood.

" sorry jimin it just i am not really in the mood "
Jungkook said.

" don't worry about it " jimin faked a smile that jungkook didn't bother to look at.

After eating jungkook stood up.
" i need to go back home.. see you later? "

Jimin nodded and continued eating as his eyes got watery but didn't shed a tear.

Jungkook looked at jimin and sighed in annoyance before walking away leaving sad jimin alone in the restaurant.

It has been a week since jimin and jungkook met somewhere other than class, for the millionth time jimin woke up with a backache because he slept on the couch while waiting for jungkook answer who never bothered to reply or call back.

To clear his mind jimin took this chance to go and visit his mother since its a weekend and she kept on begging him for a while to come and meet her.

Jimin changed to black skinny jeans and sleeveless v neck shirt and white jeans jackets along with his white Adidas.

Jimin arrived at his mother house and walked in as he waited for her in the living room.

" finally i get to see you " a familiar voice said to jimin followed with muffled giggles.

" well.. i was busy " jimin smiled as he walked to hug his mother.

" i don't care you should at least make time for me once a week jiminie " his mother whined.

" i will next time " jimin gave his mother his signature crescents eye smile.

" well, i was going to a friend house,
mind joining me? " Mrs.Park asked.
Jimin nodded as he followed his mother.

After a 15min drive, both jimin mother and him arrived at a big house with a beautiful big garden.

Jimin looked at the beautiful scene in front of him as they slowly parked in front of the house main door.

One of the house servants helped to guide them to the living room.

" you can wait here.. should i bring you something while you wait? " the servant asked politely.

" no thanks sweetheart " Mrs.Park said with a warm smile as she went to sit on the couch.

" how about you sir? " the servant asked.
" i am fine, thankyou " jimin bowed after he shook his hand meaning nothing.

The servant bowed before walking out the living room leaving them as they waited.

Jimin was still standing looking at the garden behind the glass door when he heard a women voice.

" oh yujin sorry for taking a long time, i had an unexpected guest " The woman said in a cheerful tone as she greeted jimin mother who is also her best friend.

" its ok jieun " Mrs.Park answered.
" let me introduce to you, my son jimin "
Yujin pulled jimin next to her as he bowed in respect while greeting his mother friend.

" oh hey jimin nice to finally meet you "
Jieun said with a smile.

" nice meeting you too " jimin answered with his famous crescents eye smile.

Someone cleared their throat gaining jieun and both jimin and his mother attention.

" oh let me introduce her " jieun held the girl as she pulled her almost in front of her.

" my son fr- " the girl interrupted jieun.

" her son girlfriend kwon eunbin. " the girl answered before bowing making jieun roll her eyes at her statement.

Jimin bowed back not sure why she introduced herself this way but shrugged it off.

" well excuse me, gonna go look for my boyfriend "
The girl said before leaving

" ignore that.. well jimin if its ok i need to talk to your mother alone.. you can go walk around the house if you want? " jieun said shyly.

" yea sure.. is it ok if i walk around the garden? "
Jimin asked politely hoping she agrees because he really likes nature and right now with the way he was feeling he really wants to walk around the captivating scene of the beautiful garden outside.

" sure you can sweetie " that was all what jimin needed to hear before walking outside the house to look at this beautiful garden.

In another place.

" why didn't he react? "
the only question that was roaming around eunbin mind.