🔅21🔅

Author Pov.

Eunbin excused herself as she took her coffee to the counter where jimin was standing.

" excuse me.. " eunbin said.
" yes how can i help yo- " jimin turned and saw enubin " oh.. need something? " he asked in a very sad and uncomfortable tone.

" was it you? " eunbin asked in a serious tone.
" me what? " jimin asked confused.

" you told them to invite jungkook so that you can seduce him and make him get back to you? "
eunbin asked in a serious tone.

" i am not the desperate " jimin rolled his eyes.

" yea right. " she answered sarcastically.

" finished? Cause i am not in the mood to listen to your annoying voice. " jimin said in an emotionless face.

She walked closer to him with a smirk on her face.
Jimin backed away nervously.

She whispered to his ear
" watch me unleash him on you ".

" what do you mean.. " jimin asked worried.
She stepped one step back before she screamed making jimin flinch.

" ah.. why would you..? "
eunbin said as she fell back on the floor.

" but i didn- " jungkook voice interrupted him.
" what the hell jimin! "

" i didn't do anything " jimin said in a loud voice.
" yeah because shes crazy enough to push herself down and burn herself " Jungkook answered with a glare.

Jimin stopped talking as he remembered what eunbin said to him few seconds ago while he watched jungkook help her.

" yeah go and believe your slut i don't know why i am bothering my self with all of this. " jimin mumbled but it didnt go unheard by jungkook.

" god what happen- what fuck jungkook! "
jin shouted as he pulled jungkook away.

Jimin stood in his place as he felt the cold coffee drip all over his body as he listened to people gasping at jungkook action toward him.

" dude that was my order! "
a customer said in a annoyed tone.

" sorry sir just wait few seconds while we prepare another one " namjoon bowed for the customer before giving jungkook a death glare.

Jungkook gulped down the lump forming in his throat as he looked at jimin nervously.

" sorry.. i didn- " Jimin interrupted him.
" dont worry it's my fault for insulting your girlfriend. " jimin said with a sad tone and teary eyes before walking away.

Jungkook closed his eyes as he ruffled his hair in frustration not sure of what he just did.

" you can't be serious jungkook " taehyung said to his friend with a pissed expression as hoseok glared at him before following jimin and jin.

" he pushed her down making her hot coffee spill on her! Even if his jealous he doesn't go and burn people and insult them! " Jungkook tried to reason out.

" why would he do that? you already picked her over him! Why would he try to provoke you? "

" because.. i don't know.. fuck! " jungkook cursed after realizing that taehyung got a point.

" eunbin " jungkook called her in a serious tone.
" y..yes..? " eunbin answered as she wiped her non-existing tears.

Taehyung scoffed before he rolled his eyes.
" did he really do it? " jungkook asked.

Eunbin nodded before she looked at taehyung then jungkook " he did it.. because he was sad that you picked me over him.. "

" who said i picked you over him? "
Jungkook blurted out.

" what do you mean jungkook.. " eunbin asked.
" i didn't pick you over him.. i just can't push you away because you were my first.. and i didn't dump him for you.. he dumped me for his own feeling because he didn't want to share me with anyone. " jungkook said as he felt tears gather in his eyes.
Taehyung rubbed soothing circles on jungkook back.

" i need to think.. "
Jungkook said before leaving the cafe.

Taehyung looked around then an idea popped in his head as he slowly approached eunbin.

" eunbin~ " taehyung called her in a cute tone.
eunbin raised her eyebrow in response.

" you know you really make me jealous when you're around him. " taehyung whispered seductively in her ear.

" oh really? " eunbin asked in a sexy tone as she played with taehyung necklace.

Taehyung nodded as he bit his lips staring at her lips slowly leaning close.

" you think i am dumb? " eunbin asked.
" about? " taehyung asked pretending to be stupid.

" you liking me? " eunbin asked.
" but i do.. but you always pick jungkook "
taehyung sighed before he frowned at her.

" well thats true.. but.. " eunbin said thinking.
" you know i can provide you with almost everything jungkook have. " taehyung blurted out
" just be my girlfriend ".

" everything? " she asked seductively.
Taehyung nodded with a smirk as he leaned close to kiss her lips.

" no patience? " she asked as she giggled.
" i think those years were enough " he said before crashing his lips on eunbin's.

She kissed him back but then pulled away.
" i still need jungkook but i won't mind having you two " eunbin winked before she left.

Taehyung smirked before he turned to go check on jimin but he saw hoseok glaring at him.

" hobi hyung.. " taehyung stuttered.
" what were you thinking kissing her? "
hoseok asked angrily.

" if i told you will you help me? " taehyung asked.
Hoseok looked confused then nodded.

Taehyung smiled before pulling hoseok to tell him his plan which he hope it will work.