Falling Into Bad Habits

I just got home from work from the company. I worked along side my father as a prep before I'll be able to take over the business. The business had been in the family for generations, and soon it will be my turn to carry on the family name.

Collen's Industries.

I parked the car before exiting and running towards the front door. It was raining heavily outside, and unfortunately, I had gotten a bit wet. I hated when it rained. I always got wet somehow, and to top it all off, I'm freezing cold.

I walked through the halls looking for any sign of life.

"Jeffrey! Viola!" I called out for my hired helpers.

Silence. Nothing but the sound of my footsteps echoing throughout the mansion was audible. I sighed and almost face palmed myself for forgetting that I had given everyone some time off to spend time with their family for the holidays.

I groaned loudly at the thought of not having anyone to help me get out of theses clothes and into some warm ones.

I hurriedly went to the master bedroom, where I resided and stripped out of the wet clothes. I made sure to turn on the heat in the room to help me get warm faster.

I released a sigh of content when the warmth of the room started to engulf me.

"That's better." I sighed to myself.

I got myself dry and put on a pair of boxers before plopping myself lazily down on the leather couch.

I checked my phone for any important messages, gratefully, there wasn't any. Bored, I decided to fall into old habits and searched up an old porn site.

I grabbed the cushion next to me and placed it on my lap. After scrolling through various videos, I finally chose one.

A little after the video started, the girl's moan sounded throughout the room. It was a pretty round face, blue eyed, blonde. Hour glass figure, full breasts and a round ass.

"You've been a bad boy."she purred sensually as she walked over towards the man seated on a chair. She was stark naked in nothing but black heels and a black police cap with a red stripe along the tip of the cap. She also had a piece of rope in her hand.

"Oh yes I have." I grinned, whipping out my now erected friend.

"You'll have to be punished severely." She whispered in his ears, while she tied his hands and feet together with a piece of rope.

"Yeah baby, punish me . I deserve it." I almost moaned as I stroked myself. Rubbing my tip with my thumb, then moving my hands up and down slowly.

She removed the mans boxers then climbed on top of him, where she then started to grind against him.

"That's it baby." I moaned, stroking myself a bit faster.

The girl got up and kneeled down before him before slowly trailing her hands down his boxers and pulling out his friend. She then licked the tip before jerking him off.

After a while she placed him inside her mouth, where she licked and sucked his cock. The man started moving, grinding himself against her and she stopped immediately.

"No moving now." She scolded with a seductive smirk on her face, "You're being punished. Or do you want more punishment?"

"Oh yes, punish me baby." I moaned, putting more speed in my hand movements.

Right when I felt like I was about to get lost in the abyss of pleasure, my door opened. In panic, I quickly removed my hand from my boxers, but left the cushion to hide myself.