Misunderstandings Blow

"Mr. Collen?" I heard a sweet Spanish accent voice call.

I opened my eyes to see Rosita standing before me with a shocked look.

"I-I-I-I" I stammered trying to come up with coherent words.

She came closer and before I knew it, she had removed the cushion revealing my manhood. She gasped in utter shock.

"Mr. Collen!" She screamed covering her mouth with her hands as she gaped at me wide-eyed in shock.
______________________________

"I can explain!" I tried, placing my still erected cock inside my boxers.

She stood before me unmoving, still in shock.

"I was just-" she cut me off.

"You were masturbating!" She screamed, her Spanish accent still present.

So much for 'explaining'. I couldn't even come up with an excuse as to what I was 'actually' doing.

"Well I-I" I tried again but couldn't find the right words.

"Why would you need to masturbate?" She asked, shock still present in her voice.

Why wouldn't anyone masturbate? That's a really dumb question. And a really personal one too.

"Rosita, I don't mean to sound harsh, but that's none of your business." I tried my best not to sound too rude.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I stood up to feel more in control.

"Whatever people do with their private life shouldn't be of any of your concern." I continued.

"I didn't mean it like that Mr. Collen." Rosita started, "I was just saying that a person like you shouldn't have to-" I cut her off.

"What's that suppose to mean? I am human after all."

She sifted on her feet uncomfortably before walking over towards me. What is she doing? First she interrupts me, on multiple occasions, and then she judges my actions!

Lost in thought I hadn't realized that Rosita was still here until I felt something push me down. I groaned in pain at the sudden action. I rubbed my rear end to ease the pain.

All the thoughts of pain disappeared when I felt something slid down my torso. I snapped my head around to see Rosita trailing her hands down my abdomen and into my boxers.

"What are you-" I couldn't finish my question because of the new feeling that came when Rosita's slender fingers wrapped around my still erected cock. I almost forgot about that with all the drama that was going on. I'm surprised that it didn't go down after all that happened.

She pulled it out of its hiding place and gaped at it.

"Rosita, what are you doing?" I asked trying to push her away. The operative word being tried.

She licked the tip and a moan escaped my lips. She licked my cock once more, starting from the bottom and ending at the tip.

When I recovered a bit, I looked at her shocked.

"Rosita?" I gasped.

I wanted her to stop but at the same time, I wanted her to continue. My manhood and brain was in a contradicting state. I wasn't sure what to do or say, so I said the only thing that came to mind.

"Rosita?" I breathed out. To be honest, that one word could be read in many different ways, and I'm not sure what I wanted it to mean.

She licked me again, I gasped and my body tensed then relaxed. She then started stroking me slowly and I couldn't help but let the pleasure engulf me.

That was, until she stopped. I was brought back in the reality of things, and I wasn't sure what I was suppose to do anymore.

Rosita got to her feet and started undressing slowly. Slipping her blouse off, then undoing her bra, exposing her swelled breasts.

"Continue stroking yourself." She instructed as she turned around and bent over, exposing her laced underwear slightly. She slipped her undergarments off and threw it over in my direction.

With the laced underwear now out of the way, I could see her pink pussy slightly. Without hesitation, I began jerking myself off.

She walked over towards me slowly while releasing her hair from the neatly combed bun. It spilled down on her shoulders and fully formed, swelled breasts.

She knelt down before me once more and slowly removed my boxers. I'm guilty for helping her in the process.

With my cock now in clear view, she took a hold of it and rubbed it up and down slowly, teasing me.

"This is what I was talking about." She whispered in my ear and licked my earlobe, nibbling on it slightly.

"What?" I breathed out lowly, barely able to concentrate.

She licked and kissed my cock while looking at me seductively, before placing me inside her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned throwing my head back.

She continued sucking and licking my dick while using her hand to rub and play with my testicles.

"Oh yes! Fuck!" I moaned.

I could feel my well wanted release approaching. I looked back towards the Spanish maid sucking my dick and urged her to go even further.

"I want it all in." I breathed out as I held on to her head and started to grind myself against her face.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah, baby, yeah! Suck my dick! Take it all in, baby!" I moaned as I continued to grinding against her until I ejaculated in her mouth.

I plopped down on the couch in pure bliss while she continued sucking, drinking ever last drop.

I brushed the hair from her face in admiration of her service. Staring at her cherry pink lips that once held me inside her. I had the sudden urge to make her feel as good as she made me feel. To kiss the very lips that went down on me.

I placed my hand under her chin to gain her attention. Bringing her towards me, she obliged, following my lead. I pecked her lips. They were soft and warm, and slightly wet from my semen. I licked her lips, asking for entrance which she soon gave me. I searched her mouth with my tongue, tasting a faint hint of mint and a bit of my semen in the process.

We broke the kiss and she climbed on my lap and right when I was about to put my cock for her to sit on, she shook her head and instead grinded herself on me.

I could feel her hot, wet pussy between my cock as she grinded herself on it, teasing it further.

Having enough of the teasing, I placed my hands on her hips, stopping her movements. I eased her body up a bit and placed my cock near her entrance.

"Sit." I instructed her.