No More Games

We broke the kiss and she climbed on my lap and right when I was about to put my cock for her to sit on, she shook her head and instead grinded herself on me.

I could feel her hot, wet pussy between my cock as she grinded herself on it, teasing it further.

Having enough of the teasing, I placed my hands on her hips, stopping her movements. I eased her body up a bit and placed my cock near her entrance.

"Sit." I instructed her.
______________________________

As she did so slowly, I could feel her heat engulf my manhood. It squeezed my cock slightly, wrapping itself around it.

"You're so tight." I breathed out in almost a moan.

She moaned when it was fully inside her and I smiled feeling satisfied that I made her feel good too.

I gripped her hips, gaining her attention.

"Ride me, baby." I instructed and she immediately started grinding on me. Moving her wet pussy up and down on my cock.

I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Oh baby! You're so tight!" I moaned.

She continued moving slowly. I didn't know moving this slow could feel this good. Oh, baby!

"Faster." I barely said.

She moved a bit more but it wasn't going as fast as I'd like. Is she still teasing me? I'm tired of all these games! It's time to speed things up a bit.

I got up and turned her over on the couch so that she was now laying on the couch, while I'd be on top. She gasped at the sudden movement.

I smirked playfully at my small victory. Now I'll be the one doing all the teasing. I rubbed the tip of my cock around her entrance and she moaned at this action. I used my thumb to rub her clit, while I continued rubbing my cock against her.

She moaned and reached for my hand with one hand, while the other was caressing her breasts. Right when she was about to reach her limit, I stopped.

She recovered, realising what happened, she grabbed hold of me in sexual frustration.

"Just fuck me already!" She screamed irritated. I chuckled at her little display.

Without wasting anymore time, I pushed my cock inside her hot, wet pussy. She moaned and grinding herself against me, meeting my every stroke.

The pleasure soon travelled throughout my body, making me want more and more. I rammed myself inside her harder, and faster.

"Oh yes! Oh yes, baby, yes! Harder! Faster! Yes!" She moaned.

I did as she wanted me to, pleasure taking me over. I was starting to loose my mind and my self control. She was just so tight. Her pussy hugged my cock so firmly.

"Oh baby! You're pussy so tight! It feels so fucking good!" I moaned, gripping her legs tighter as I brought myself closer to her, bringing myself deeper inside her.

Wanting more, I decided to turn her around on the couch. I did so quickly with her help and rammed my cock back inside of her. Holding on to her hips, I pulled her to meet me.

The sound of my body slamming against hers could be heard throughout the room. The smell of sex, sweat and a musty scent spread around the room. Sweat slid down my face and made my hair stick together.

She came after a couple more strokes, but I was yet to satisfy my hunger. I continued pushing my cock inside her pussy repeatedly until I felt myself near my limit. That's when I pulled out of her, turning her on her back so that I could see her face. I started jerking off, still above her. Seeing my problem, she decided to help a little.

She trailed her hands down towards her pussy, where I had not too long ago pounded repeatedly, and caressed her swollen breasts. Seeing this, it didn't take long before I finally came all over her chest. She rubbed the semen all over her chest seductively, trailing her hands down slowly, touching herself.

I smiled down at her and went down to kiss her delicious lips. Pulling away from our kiss, I stared down at her with a smile still on my face.

"I'm gonna wash up, wanna join?" I asked with a smirk etched on my expression.

She smiled seductively, biting her lips.

I take that as a yes. Scooping her naked, giggling body up off the couch, I carried her into my bathroom.