Yummy

I smiled down at her and went down to kiss her delicious lips. Pulling away from our kiss, I stared down at her with a smile still on my face.

"I'm gonna wash up, wanna join?" I asked with a smirk etched on my expression.

She smiled seductively, biting her lips.

I take that as a yes. Scooping her naked, giggling body up off the couch, I carried her into my bathroom.
______________________________

Placing her to stand in the shower, I kissed her while I turned the tap for the hot water. Soon the warm water started to cascade down our bodies.

I gripped her waist, pulling her towards me and my still present erection. She giggled when she felt me continuously sliding my cock between her legs.

"Well, is he persistent?" She giggled even more.

"What can I say? He's a guy that knows what he wants." I smirked kissing her.

Grabbing her legs and wrapping them around me, I placed my dick inside her without breaking the kiss. Slowly, pushing it in and out, then picking up the pace.

It didn't take long before she orgasmed. I pulled out of her and placed her to stand. She pecked my lips softly, then left soft, wet kissed down my neck, chest, abdomen, then she kissed both my thighs. Finally, she planted a kiss on the tip of my cock. I smiled at her knowingly.

She licked my cock straight from its root, all the way to its tip.

"Yeah, baby." I breathed out lowly, caressing her head.

She licked and sicked at my balls before finally doing the same to my dick. She placed me inside her mouth and licked sucked it up and down continuously.

Right when I started feeling the pleasure ripping throughout my body, I held her head steady.

"I want to fuck your face so badly." I moaned out.

I looked at her for approval. She removed her mouth from my pulsing dick, and I almost thought that I did or said something wrong until she spoke.

"I want to feel your dick down my throat. Fuck my face to oblivion."

I stooped down to kiss her tender lips before standing up again. Smiling down at her, I held her face in place and pushed my dick inside. Soon, I began to slowly move it in and out, being careful not to hurt her. After a while of testing the waters, I picked up a little speed, slamming my cock down her throat.

"It feels so fucking good, baby!" I moaned as I continued slamming my dick inside her mouth.

"I'm coming, baby!" I moaned as I came. The pleasure travelling throughout my body.

I removed myself from her mouth and bent down to kiss her.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she answered with a nod.

"It's time for me to make you feel good." I spoke, helping her up.

I kissed her lips then sucked on her neck. While doing so I caressed her breasts with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. I kissed and sucked on her breasts, then slowly, allowed my tongue to travel down her body, ending above her pussy.

I inserted a finger in her core and pumped it in and out, then another, doing the same, but faster. She began breathing heavily and moaning endlessly.

"Open up for me." I instructed, moving one of her legs up with my hand.

I licked her aching core, allowing my tongue to slide over it. Soon I began lapping, and sucking at her pussy greedily.

"Oh Mr. Collen." She moaned as she grinded herself against my face. This action turned me on even more, and I began sucking at her pussy, while finger fucking her.

She gripped and pulled at my hair pulling me closer, grinding faster until she came all over my fingers. I removed them and sucked off all the juices.

"You taste delicious." I smiled while sucking at her juices that was coming from her core.

I took my fingers and placed it back inside her, and she trembled before me. I removed my fingers and brought my hand to her lips.

"Suck your juices off." I instructed.

She opened her mouth and I placed my fingers inside. She sucked and licked it off as if she was giving my hand a blowjob.

Soon, I removed my fingers from her mouth, and captured her lips in a kiss. Searching her mouth with my tongue, tasting her juices mixed in with mine.