mother of the tailed beasts(a Naruto fanfiction)

long ago before the founding of the hidden villages,before the tailed beasts existed there was a legend forgotten by time a legend of a goddess in which her beauty is hard to describe in words the goddess that hides her real appearance. to protect and watch over mankind it is said that the goddess only shows herself win chaos and distraction are to come .her name was "Kirei" (きれい) which means beautiful.(the cover is how she looks like with her wings)

after hundreds of years the goddess got bored while watching the humans she wanted a companion a friend as the humans call it so she decided to make one so she made:

one tailed- Shukaku

two tailed-Matatabi

three tailed-Isobu

four tailed-Son Goku

five tailed-Kokuo

six tailed-Saiken

seven tailed-Chomei

eight tailed-Gyuki

nine tailed-Kurama

(i decided to make it so that the ten tailed only appears when the nine tailed beasts are combined together so there is no ten tailed beast)

the goddess created them and told them to call her mother since she did not only want a friend but also children to look after and teach everything to.after making them. the nine tailed beasts where thought how to battle and how to combine there powers together to become one ( the ten tailed beast) they all loved their mother and respected her for her power and wisdom after all she was their mother the one who created them .

  after thousands of years the tailed beast were set free by their mother to do whatever thy wanted to do .so they decided to combine their power and become one (will you know the rest with the sage of the six paths but when he was supposed to divide the chakra he ended up returning them to their original selves)

the goddess decided to come down to earth and live their on top of one of the tallest mountain where she made a house to stay in .

one time while she was training she felt a strong chakra signature coming closer and closer to where she was.looking back to where the chakra was she saw a man with long raven hair his eyes were blood red with some comas near the piples he had a strong bilt and looked strong .

"who are you ?" a strong muscling voice said "my name is Kirei it's nice to meet you Madara Uchiha"she said while continuing the training "how do you know that have we met before ? do i know you?" "no we didn't meet and no you don't know me but i do know you child and leader of the Uchiha clan " (okay i'm too lazy to write the whole thing to sum it up he asked her to have a fight with her she kicked his a$$ easily he asked her to train him she accepted and trained him for 7 years)

"is it time for you to leave madara ?" "yes Sensei" he said while looking at the ground "will then come and give Sensei a hug" she said while spreading her arms and he came and gave her bear hug the two staid like that for a while "it's time to leave madara" she said while letting go "i know i will mess you Sensei " he said " i know i will miss you too madara" with that he left .

years later a boy collapsed near the mountain so kirei took him with her to the house .she started to make dinner when she heard footsteps coming her way "hello how do you feel ? are you hungry i just made dinner" "ahh amm yeah i'm fine and yes  i'm hungry thank you for helping me" "no problem come eat "she said while potting the food on the table gesturing for him to sit down.he sat down and ate quiqle like the food is going to run away he must have felt her looking at him because he suddenly stopped eating  "sorry i got lost and  haven't ate anything for three days"he said "it's okay anyway i still don't know you're name .my name is Kirei nice to meet you" "nice to meet you Kirei i'm Hiruzen Sarutobi" with that wthe two continued to eat in silence .

hiruzen comes to visit kirei to train from time to time  so she became his sensei after 10 years he stopped coming becuase he is going to teach some ginnin .