confronting Naru-chan and my godson what a drag!

(Naruto's P.O.V)

Right after the academy ended i rushed to kerei-chan's place.i was really surprised by what iruka sensei said but she said that she will tell me all i wanted to know.but the thing that is bothring me is the fact that  she is Sasuke's godmother that teme! i mean why him why can't she be my godmother i would have been more thin happy to have her as my godmother but nooo Sasuke has to get evrything that i ever wanted that's not fair i mean he's got Sakura in love with him,he's strong,smart and got Kerei-chan as his godmother dammit i hate him.i will surpass him believe it.

(Sasuke's P.O.V)

right after the academy i was determent to follow Naruto to kerei's home to get some info and maybe get her to train me to become strong to kill him.gaah just thinking about him makes my blood boil .just thin i saw naruto running somewhere i knew he was going to kerei's house and sense i don't know were it is i followed him .

once he stopped he stood in front of a BIG GATE and right behind the gate was a mansion.WOW she must be rich huh will there is no surprise there after all she is a goddess so she must have a lot of money from living this long .

the dope went inside the gate and stood in front of the door THE HUGE DOOR if i may add.he knocked and the door immediately opened and there stood kerei in all he'r grace and pure aura that makes her look like the colors around her dull compared to her beauty .

i stood there gaping at her but snapped out f it when i heard her say"Naru-chan good to have you here you to Sasuke" she said while looking at me when she said my name .HOW DID SHE KNOW I WAS HERE I COUNSELED MY CHAKRA she must be really strong to since me.i made my mind i will make her train me no matter what.

"TEME WHY ARE YOU HERE ? AND WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME ?"Naruto shouted.how can anyone stand him."i'm here to see my godmother dope.WHAT are YOU here for?"i said .he looked pretty pissed  "that's none of you're business teme.i can do what i want believe it" and there goes that stuped saying of his .can he get enymore annoying."p guy's stop this just come in or are planing to stay outside all day?" kerei said with a little smile in her face that just screamed beautiful . god can she get anymore perfect.

so we got inside and sat on the living room while she served us some cake and some kind of tea that idon't know .i took the cake and took a bite from it IT WAS HEAVEN ON A PLATE i usually don't eat sweats but this is different i would literally die for it.wow she really is perfect.

"so what do you guy's want to know?"she asked.i was about to ask her when the idiot asked her first.

"why didn't you tell me you were this great kerei-chan?a-and i-i-i wa-want to kn-know if i mean ifyouknewmyparent's."

"will Naru-chan i didn't tell you because i didn't feel that it was that important .and yes i did know you're parents great people they were the braves shinobi of all time sacrificing their lives for the village.you know naruto you're mother's last wish was that i would become you're godmother and protect you right after you became a ninja but i coldn't just stay away from you but i well stay with you together with Sasuke since i'm Sasuke's godmother too we will live like one big family so what do you think?" 

a family ... it's been a while since i called anyone a family .it wouldn't be bad to have her as a family .

(Naruto's P.O.V)

right after i asked her she said "will Naru-chan i didn't tell you because i didn't feel that it was that important .and yes i did know you're parents great people they were the braves shinobi of all time sacrificing their lives for the village.you know naruto you're mother's last wish was that i would become you're godmother and protect you right after you became a ninja but i coldn't just stay away from you but i well stay with you together with Sasuke since i'm Sasuke's godmother too we will live like one big family so what do you think?"

my parent's were hero's .i'm so proud of them and the fact that my mother's last wish was for Kerei-chan to look after me means that my parent's loved me.i was love by parents not like i thought .i thought that they didn't love me that they abandoned me because like the rest of the village they thought that i was a monster but that wasn't it the love me .i was loved.

wait did she say that she was my godmother yay and that she wanted to be my family i already think of her like my mother so of course i'm happy to be family with her .

a family... i never thought that i would have that but now i have a family.

(Kerei's P.O.V)

after i said that to naruto and asked them to be one big family Sasuke's eye held happiness and longing also sadness but most of all it held hope.hope of having a person as a family to go to for smile with.as for Naruto's they held happiness ,love ,sadness but most of all hope just like Sasuke.

"so what do you guy's think ?" they both said "yes of course" at the same time then glared at each other ."okay then bring all you're stuff here and i will prepare dinner.okay?" i said while heading to the kitchen and heard them say "hai" together again.

after i made dinner i heard the door open and there came Naruto and Sasuke with their stuff."okay guy's i will take you to you're room to but you're thing there and then we will come back here to eat"

and with that i took them each to his room.after they settled in and unpacked we got down to eat.

today was a good day i have two new son's to take care of.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

so what do you think of the story so far?