Naruto's prank

(Kerei's P.O.V)

I was just done with putting breakfast on the table when the boys got down the stairs, and for some reason Naruto had paint on his face. they sat down on the table looking at the food Sasuke started eating and Naruto being the ramen obsessed person he is, started complaining about not having ramen for breakfast."Naru-chan you can't eat only ramen you know.you will get sick of only eating one kind of food all the time" i said "yeah right i have been eating ramen for 12 years and nothing happened. can't you give me some ramen now please?" Naru-chan argued ."sorry no can do Naru-chan .look at Sasuke eating without complaining " Sasuke smirked at that and said "he is one hell of a dobe.that's why he's complaining"(see what i did there. comment the name of the person who uses that catchphrase) .

***///time skip\\\***

"okay here you go guy's you're lunch boxes! .have fun at school today" i said giving them there lunch boxes and dragging them out of the gate .i watched them tell they left and went to Saru-chan's office or whatever that you call it .

when i got there i took the adoption papers and filled them up .gave them to Saru-chan and went my way back to the house.with that they are my children for real now.hehehe i'm happy you know i always wanted children but could never have them.will i did make the tailed beasts but still i meant human children .but i still think of them as my children even if they are not human.i mean i did create them and i did raise them ever since they were little so yeah.

(Naruto's P.O.V)

***///on the hokage mountain\\\*** 

i didn't get to complete painting the hokage mountain this morning.so i'm completing my art work now instead of going to the academy hahahaha it's going to be awesome believe it !!!.

damn they found me .i started running and ended up finding a good hiding spot "hahahaha they will never find me here'' i said in a low voice .but felt a dark presence from behind me"oh really " damn i know this voice it's Iruka-sensei's .slowly turning around there he was looking down on me with a really scary smile while his hand are on his chest .i'm done for.

***///in the classroom\\\***

i was tied with robes and sat on the ground with Iruka-sensei yelling at me for failing  the exam or something but i didn't listen untell "becouse of Naruto you're all going to do the tranforming jutsu!!!"

we all lined up and Iruka-sensei started calling names up "Sakura Haruno" she came and did the jutsu perfctly .sakura you'ra so pretty !!. she came up to Sasuke and said "did you see that Sasuke-kun?" the teme of course ignored her.i mean why him why dosn't she look at me i'm much better than him.

i didn't listen to the rest until "Naruto Uzumaki" i'm going to impress Sakura-chan. "sexy no jutsu"i yelled and Iruka-sensei had a huge nosebleed.he started giving me another long ass speech in which i totally ignored  and started thinking about what i will do whin i become the hokage.

getting back to my seat the rest of the day was boring .the last bell went off finally .i started running home and when i got there went to my room right away "aaah home sweet home" and with that i went to sleep.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

so i want to ask you guys (and girls. can't forget the girls were the only thing that makes the world go round) should i continue the story on not?